Animal Kingdom in September 2016 and beyond

forevertrueblue

Original Poster
We're getting ready to book FP+ for September in a few weeks. We were hoping to do Animal Kingdom at night but apparently it's back to 5 pm immediately after Labor Day weekend. Anyone know if the night stuff is indeed a summer-exclusive thing or whether it's likely the calendar will change, especially with the night show being pushed back? I know September is far from peak season but a sudden six-hour park operations setback seems quite dramatic lol.

JohnD

We're getting ready to book FP+ for September in a few weeks. We were hoping to do Animal Kingdom at night but apparently it's back to 5 pm immediately after Labor Day weekend. Anyone know if the night stuff is indeed a summer-exclusive thing or whether it's likely the calendar will change, especially with the night show being pushed back? I know September is far from peak season but a sudden six-hour park operations setback seems quite dramatic lol.

I'm same as you. (Going late October/early November). Hoping for nighttime in AK too. As for 11pm, well MK doesn't have the same nighttime closure times.

Jeffrine13

I found out a couple of years ago when we went in November the Park Hours weren't updated for the late fall until about 60 days out...I was scrambling to change ADRs and was thankful he had the Park Hopper. Don't give up yet on Animal Kingdom

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom