Animal Kingdom Expansion: NEMO AREA!

BriEcho3194

Original Poster
So There has been talk that the area where Camp Minnie Micky is boreing....So I came up with this concept! WITH ALL THESE BRAND NEW RIDES FOR ANY AGE!

http://progresscityusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/beastly_expansionarea.jpg

Green is the Area that could be Expanded and the Blue is the current area occupied.

LETS BEGIN!

1. FINDING NEMO: THE MUSICAL!
The show that is loved by all ages! Is moving into a perfect area! With a new exterior surrounded by coral and rock formations! The same show just different location!

2. Mr. Ray's Undersea Exploration!
CLIMB ABOARD EXPLORERS AND HOLD ON TIGHT! You are now in Mr. Ray's class and know are going to travel into a coral reef where you will see actual coral life! Clown Fish, Turtles and many more! Climb on a ship with open windows and even a window on the FLOOR! See everything there is to see Under the Sea!

3. Mine? Escape from Sydney Harbor!
Ever wanted to see Sydney? Well talk to Nigel! And he will give you the tour of your life! but....When the seagulls see you...they want everything you have! Like Mickey Mouse Hats and much more! Now you must escape on this high flying roller coaster as you try to escape Sydeny Harbor as you are hunted down by the seagulls!

4. Crush's Coaster
The Disneyland Paris ride has made it's way to Disney World! Go for a Ride on the EAC and have the time of your life making twist and turns! And remember to RIP IT ROLL IT AND PUNCH IT!

5. Dory's Ditty Adventure: Meet Dory
Ever wanted to meet Dory? Well now you can! Using the same technology as Turtle Talk with Crush you can now talk with Dory and her short term memory! And don't worry if she keeps asking you the same question...over and over.

6. Mr. Johanson's Yard
Remember the scene from the movie where Sheldon's dad told him to get out of Mr. Johanson's yard? Well, now your kids can play in his yard! Jump on the sponge bed. Ride down coral slides. Explore the caverns filled with Fish from the coral reef!

7. The Tank Gang!
Wanna be in the Tank Gang? Travel to Mount Wanahaugalugie and become apart of the gang. Then travel through out the entire tank and play on some of your favorite places! With bubbles coming out of the tank! Finding Flo! Climbing up the tank wall! You can do it all! Have a BLAST!

Thats my Idea! So Let me know what you think! :):):)

rct247

Nice thinking, but may I suggest thinking more broadly and expand on the oceans idea. Think "The Seas with Nemo and Friends" but on a larger scale. Narrowing in on one franchise can limit yourself. For an example, imagine the Africa section of the park ONLY themed The Lion King. Sure it'd be fun to visit Pride Rock or somehow taste the "delicious" grub Timon and Pumba can cook up, but the Lion King doesn't truely represent all that is Africa in culture, animals, story, and food. The same goes for Nemo. Why not explore more stories, animals, and food from the Ocean that can include Nemo and his world. After all, look at all the other stories that can be included like Ariel's world or even the lost city of Atlantis.

sellsje

I really like the ideas but I would hold off on dedicating a new land in AK to the seas because I dream of the day that the 5th gate is a Disney Seas!!! Let's save those awesome attractions for that new park!!! 2021 would be a good year for that!

I know Beastly Kingdom is dead but I still hope they plan on adding a mythical land. It just seems perfect for a Kingdom. Yeah, so what if Universal stole the dueling dragons... there are still many possibilities! Kind of a shame that the mermaid attraction is going into the Magic Kingdom.

BriEcho3194

Original Poster
HAHAH! OK I'm going to be updating it! But I was watching Nemo while I was planning all of this HAHAH So Atlantis Ariel and many other sea stuff coming in! And possibly the idea for the park?! HAHAHA I have just found plans for a Disney Seven Sea's Park that I was planning a while back! I'll post it up here soon! :)

FigmentJedi

Isn't the Seas pavilion at Epcot enough for Nemo and aquatic life?

Go with the Beastly Kingdom concept or a South America area with Paradise Falls as it's main weenie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom