Animal Kingdom Expansion Ideas

spacemt354

Chili's
NORTH AMERICA
I would love to see more incorporation of other continents! maybe change dino land to "north america" and add some sort of animal trail with bears and deer and wolves to name a few. would also like to see a good dinosaur attraction in that area. this area would be perfect for a bambi, home on the range, brother bear, or fox and the hound attraction. if they dont retheme dino land, then they should just completely add this.

AUSTRALIA
then they need to add an australia area. they could have a sydney opera house restaurant and kangaroos and other marcupials native to australia. finding nemo and the great barrier reef could fit really well here and help to add marine life to animal kingdom. maybe have crush's coaster from Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris. Heck why not move everything from EPCOT's "the seas" to animal kingdom?

AFRICA
As for africa, i would love to see a tarzan themed tree house ordeal similar to swiss family tree house but this is an animal viewing location. maybe a tarzan coaster would be cool. i could also see them adding a lion king dark ride. a brief pottery class might be neat too.

ASIA
they reallyyyyy should add some Jungle book to asia. maybe a musical, or a dark ride. I think "escape from king louie" would make an excellent thrill ride/ dark ride. then there could be a "legends with mushu" where mulan and mushu tell ancient chinese myths about dragons and things like that. Also i know this would take a lot of time and money but they really should expand kali river rapids. i love it but its so short. maybe add at least another drop.

DISCOVERY ISLAND
not much i would change but maybe add a few of the attractions from a bugs land from DCA to the base of/ beneath the tree of life or around those walking trails.

RAFIKIS PLANET WATCH
im not sure how it all ties in for theming or exactly what the theme for RPW is.. but they should add a ride or something to make your time there more worthwhile. What they could do is retheme it to "the rainforest" and add a zootopia chairlift ride. you know how judy and nick rode that awesome leaf-like chairlift? yeah. and then change the affection section to look like judy's home town from zootopia. maybe that could be the queue for the zootopia ride.

SOUTH AMERICA
not sure if this should be part of the rainforest area. but definitely have llamas. and somewhere have paradise falls with carl and ellies house on top. the most iconic ride i can think of would be one of the roller coasters that yzma from emperors new groove has. and then something to do with up such as one where you take a ride on a floating house?

ANTARTICA
cant think of any IPs for this which is okay cause i just listed a million before this haha. maybe just an animal walking trail would suffice. or an educational attraction about preserving the ice caps? woah picture a dark ride where you are in an all-terrain vehicle. you are going on the ice but as the ice begins to melt you have to float in the water and you pass by all these animals struggling for survival. the sea lions from finding dory could make an appearance. definitely an opportune place for a giant ice playground. imagine slides and stuff where it all seems like snow and ice and caves to play in?
Welcome to the imagineer forum!:) Nice idea with Australia and tying in with the other continents!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom