Animal Kingdom Expansion Ideas

Toad hall 25

Bears are not plausible in Florida because they go bald there. But if Disney where to buy enough land in the part of California where the farmers are running out of water there are something like 500,000 acres of land that can't be farmed because of the lack of water. Why not buy 32,000 acres of it and build a new world aka 50 sq. Miles and build a new Disney world there is going to be a high speed railway to connect to Anaheim aventualy. All you would have to do is invent desalmanation process that's cheap buy up some land by the sea desalmanate and pump the water to the new Disney world and the land parched farmers. On the property you can build a park for modern animals a second for pre-historical animals and a third park with a mythical creature theme you can put a natural history museum next to the pre-historic park and an aquarium next to the water park and then if you want you can make a marvel park and a star wars park. Modern animal park in south America should have an emperor's new groove flume ride that has a huge dip and gets everyone soaked. Grizzly Gulch would have a clone of the Hong Kong Disney coaster the country bear jamboree and mega splash mountain (splash mountain with a 100 ft. Drop.) And grizzly bears, brown bears, black bears, polar bears and Kodiak bears. Australia will have typical Australian animals and a rescuers down under ride similar to soarin where you're riding the great golden eagle. In north America it would have a second safari through Yellowstone park with all the animals that live in Yellowstone. The park would also have ever thing florida's park has except dinoland usa. And expedition Everest, and Pandora. Because dinoland USA would be in the pre-historic park and the others would be in the mythical creatures park.

Yeah, I fixed it last week....
I don't know anything about bears but I like the idea of a grizzled gulch in california. Cause i'm not big on flying to china.

PostScott

Not any money in the budget for this but in Asia or a rethemed dinoland, I'd put the tossed around idea of the indy attraction with the same ride model as Shangahi pirates but more thrilling. Set it into a cool Asian/forest temple and theme it to a mythical journey to uphold the Animal Kingdom theme. Hey they could even throw in some Beastly Kingdom references.

DisneyTransport

I'm sure Disney will eventually retheme the entire dinoland... Primeval is gone, and that leaves the tri spin and Dino. Tri spin is a simple carnival ride, and Dino is a huge pain in the neck from a maintenance perspective so I'll take a guess and say that whole area can be rethemed into an IP world. Zootopia? maybe? I dont see modern Disney making a land without it being centered around a single IP (see avatar & GE)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom