Animal Kingdom Christmas Decor?

Pluto89

Original Poster
We are heading down on sunday!!! :D Will the Christmas Decor be at at AK? Last time I was there for Christmas was years ago, and I do remember when they did a Christmas parade and everything! But now not sure what they do if anything really.

Pluto89

Original Poster
They had a Christmas version of Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade before the parade ended years ago.
Yeah I remember both. Those were the good ole day when the all the parks had a parade and Epcot had the character bus. I was just wondering if they still decorated for Christmas and if they would be up for our trip next week.

Cameron1529

We are heading down on sunday!!! :D Will the Christmas Decor be at at AK? Last time I was there for Christmas was years ago, and I do remember when they did a Christmas parade and everything! But now not sure what they do if anything really.

As of 3-4 days ago there was really no Christmas decorations up. However it is Disney and they can do large projects in short period of time. So by now they may have a significant amount already up.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom