Animal Kingdom and Tarzan Theater Photo Update

orlandorealtor

imagineersrock said:
Thanks for clarifying. 7 out of 9 isn't bad though- and I'm sure the other two will be fixed soon, because as recent as this past weekend only 3 were working and as you've stated just 3 weeks ago none were.

Crazy. I had no idea they had that many. I always thought it was like 3 or 4. On another note, last week I think it was, I had the opportunity to go on KS during a massive rain storm. Very cool, I suggest if you are there during a major downpour you head to the Safari.

peter11435

Original Poster
imagineersrock said:
Thanks for clarifying. 7 out of 9 isn't bad though- and I'm sure the other two will be fixed soon, because as recent as this past weekend only 3 were working and as you've stated just 3 weeks ago none were.

Yeah, I was so happy last week when I rode and there were three actually working. Today when I saw seven working I was thrilled. I can't wait to see them all working again.

orlandorealtor

peter11435 said:
So did I until today. And I rode the attraction the first year the park was open.

Now I want to go to AK...but they're closing in 45 mins. Can't wait for some extended hours. This 5pm thing doesn't work for me.

imagineersrock

orlandorealtor said:
...On another note, last week I think it was, I had the opportunity to go on KS during a massive rain storm. Very cool, I suggest if you are there during a major downpour you head to the Safari.
I agree, we did this same thing once and it had to be one of the best, if not the best safari we've ever had. All of the animals were out and about and really seemed to be enjoying the rain.

Chape19714

That new Path looks somewhat like a wheelchair path. Maybe not...

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the gysers were working!

peter11435

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
New walkway? Seems awfully below grade...

My thought was that they were going to do some rock work along the sides similar to what they have on the outside tea garden part of the EE queue.

Epcot82Guy

Thanks for the updates. I will be interested to see this theater project finished. And, new landscaping (at least theoretically) is always a great touch that adds to what sets Disney apart!

Those trees are great BTW!

elle72688

Thanks for the update! I always look forward to them. Those trees are beautiful...I wish we had trees blooming here in MN right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom