"Animal Incident" closes Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
This thread was supposed to be about an incident yesterday at AK. I highly doubt that the post about issuing toy guns was serious (at least I hope not). Why don't we all get back to the original topic of the thread. :wave:

Lozatar

This attraction to me seems like a 'once' thing to do. Any more and it can become tedious. The tour gides seem to 'not care' after the attraction has been open for a while. Also, last time I went on this ride, I came off with a bad back. That must be a bad sign at the age of 16! :S

dancin_in_epcot

I've always thought that the ride would be more fun if they issued toy guns. Maybe like a buzz ride where you could score points by taking out the largest game. They need to do something to jazz it up some. Even my kid fell asleep on it the last time.

And for the PC crowd, the groups could be sorted into "gun-toting" and "non-gun-toting" cars so not to offend people.

dude u can not be serious!
1. aniamls kingdom is still a kids' place so do u want to encourage children to shot guns!!
2. if they did do that(which they wont!) the animals would deal of trama, thinking their going to be shot down and killed, animals arent stupid you know!:hammer:

EPCOT.nut

Attachments

• 2.2007 057.jpg
    2.2007 057.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 56
This attraction to me seems like a 'once' thing to do. Any more and it can become tedious. The tour gides seem to 'not care' after the attraction has been open for a while. Also, last time I went on this ride, I came off with a bad back. That must be a bad sign at the age of 16! :S

Well, I'm completely the opposite. I ride it at least three or four times on each trip to AK, it's different every time, I love it every time. It's one of my favourite attractions anywhere at WDW, it's just a pity they have the silly elephant storyline to dumb it down.

mary219

Well, I'm completely the opposite. I ride it at least three or four times on each trip to AK, it's different every time, I love it every time. It's one of my favourite attractions anywhere at WDW, it's just a pity they have the silly elephant storyline to dumb it down.
thats what i thought too.it was fun and the animals were all over,but the poaching story was dumb.

JML42691

thats what i thought too.it was fun and the animals were all over,but the poaching story was dumb.
And when they announced the change they made it sound like the new storyline was going to be completely different and exciting, it was practically the same just dumbed down a little bit.

littlemom_3

dude u can not be serious!
1. aniamls kingdom is still a kids' place so do u want to encourage children to shot guns!!
2. if they did do that(which they wont!) the animals would deal of trama, thinking their going to be shot down and killed, animals arent stupid you know!:hammer:

Ummm.... I have kids and all but the youngest (8) have there own guns and shoot pretty well. We are talking about toy guns which wouldn't cause the animals any trauma. My kids would like it but I agree that Disney wouldn't do it. Thankfully, they have Buuz and soon-to-be TSM for us "gun-toters".

yeti

"And over on this corner we have... oh no, rover one, where the @#$% is the Okapi?!".

Yea... stink to be those guests. :lookaroun

yeti

I've always thought that the ride would be more fun if they issued toy guns. Maybe like a buzz ride where you could score points by taking out the largest game. They need to do something to jazz it up some. Even my kid fell asleep on it the last time.

And for the PC crowd, the groups could be sorted into "gun-toting" and "non-gun-toting" cars so not to offend people.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Now that...is.....disguisting.

Whoever you are, do NOT apply for a job at the Harambe animal reserve.

Skylinecar1982

stop all this talk about hunting animals. I would love to hunt you people who hunt animals. Guns are for losers. Show some intelligence we don't live in the days were we kill our food our selfs.

beefog

stop all this talk about hunting animals. I would love to hunt you people who hunt animals. Guns are for losers. Show some intelligence we don't live in the days were we kill our food our selfs.

OH MY GOD, :eek:

WWHAT:eek:

COME ON:eek:

GUNS ARE FOR LOSERS:shrug:

janni518

No we let others do it for us so we can live happily floating down denial.

I'd go for that if the animals were allowed to "tag" the hunters too. Let 'em sneak up on some poor unsuspecting dad trying to wake his kid up and scare the weewee out of him.

Now that'd be some real entertainment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom