Angler Fish not working?

Pabgo

Original Poster
I just returned from the World, and I rode Nemo 2 times. Both times I rode, the angler fish AA wasn't working. This is the 3rd time I've seen it like this (Once on our old trip). Why doesn't it work sometimes?

And BTW, the Seagulls and the waves weren't working outside either.

Pabgo

Original Poster
Hmmm... I haven't heard of any video. But all it does it sit there, and doesn't move at all. Sometimes the sound of it plays when it's not moving, and sometimes it doesn't.

Chape19714

The Angler AA is an extremely complex figure and has some unavoidable downtime. I've found the best way to catch it is late at night, around 8-9.

As for the Seagulls, they are AA's as well and are subject to downtime, just like any AA.

With the high use of special effects, AA's, Water effects, etc. at Disney, they are all going to not work from time to time, it's just a factor that comes with the long hours of preforming in a theme park. EVERY Special effect, AA, etc. has downtime, some more than others.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
The Angler AA is an extremely complex figure and has some unavoidable downtime. I've found the best way to catch it is late at night, around 8-9.

As for the Seagulls, they are AA's as well and are subject to downtime, just like any AA.

With the high use of special effects, AA's, Water effects, etc. at Disney, they are all going to not work from time to time, it's just a factor that comes with the long hours of preforming in a theme park. EVERY Special effect, AA, etc. has downtime, some more than others.

Unfortunatly - I don't see that as an excuse when it's only been operational for just over 4 full months now. There really shouldn't be a reason that they aren't working on a grander scale by now. They've been "designed" to work the "long hours of performing"...
With the Angler such a big part of the overall experience of the ride - and IMHO - sorry, shut down the ride for how ever long it takes during the day and get it back up and running.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom