Anger towards Six Flags

GoofyMike29

Original Poster
I just returned from Six Flags Great Adventure yesterday, and they have their own version of fast pass called "fast lane."

I am angry at the fact that it was 20 bucks to use this feature...:mad:

just thought i would let some of my anger out in this thread...ahhh thats better:D

Yellow Shoes

Just shows again why Six Flags is a "lesser" park.

We've tried to go to our local park (Worlds of Fun) as WDW substitute, and it just doesn't work.

We've stopped going to W of Fun.

smilez4011

I can't get myself to pay to go to our local amusement park (Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom) because the entire time I'm there I compare everything to WDW. lol So, I decided it's better to just save my money and go to Disney where I can actually enjoy myself.

disneydawg

The Six Flags we have here in Atlanta has that Fast Lane thing too. I was there last summer when I saw it. I'm surprised they still have it, I thought it would be a bust.

s25843

I Don't even bother going to our Local park (Canobie Lake) its just a waste of time and money. I don't see how spending $25 on admission for a bunch of carnival rides.

Ash

The last time I went to Six Flags, it was last summer. What a mistake. Not only was it unbelievably hot and crowded, but everyone there was just miserable. And I'm not just talking about the guests -- but the people working there as well. I think the CM's at Disney truly make a difference.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by magicjay1989
ya I forrget what they call it but i know the use a fasspass system but you have to buy a cupon book with four passes for each ride.

No Universal Express is free, you can get more than 1 fats pass at a time depending on your type of ticket. At halloween however they did charge for coupons, anfd it was pretty steeep.:(

mac388

My sister did that fast lane thing when she went to Six Flags Darien Lake and Guests were literally harassing her and her friends that they got to get on the ride before them! Does this ever happen at Disney? I think it does, but at least Disney gives you the opportunity to easily and for free get Fast Passes. I think fast pass being free is the best way-like many of the executives say, they did it so that people would have more time to shop! Cha-ching $$$$

Yellow Shoes

Originally posted by mac388
Guests were literally harassing her and her friends that they got to get on the ride before them! Does this ever happen at Disney?

I've heard that it can get ugly where the Fast Pass and Standby lines merge at Space Mountain.

the-reason

Well on space mountain,about a week ago(when we were still there):cry: ,me and my aunt rode space mountain numeral times
using the fastpasses we had and other members of our party didnt ride,so we got to ride at least 5 times with the fastpass.well
in the fastpass line my aunt would actually smile and wave to the
people in the standby line,I did it to,and we got some dirty looks
and we got some people actually waving and smiling back.but
we werent doing it to rub it in,we did it to be friendly and see if we would get friendly back,we even waved and smiled in the standbylines and got a few back,but i guessed most people in the
fastpass probably thought we were being sarcastic or something.

WDWfreak89

Originally posted by GoofyMike29
I just returned from Six Flags Great Adventure yesterday, and they have their own version of fast pass called "fast lane."

I am angry at the fact that it was 20 bucks to use this feature...:mad:

just thought i would let some of my anger out in this thread...ahhh thats better:D

I went there a couple of weeks ago and i got the fastlane thing. I couldnt believe how difficult it was to use. It was like a beeper thing to tell you when you can go on the ride. I love Disney's fastpass. Its still the best.

tinkerbell2

I love WDW! It's the only theme park I have ever been to. However, because I have tickets to Six Flags that are buy one, get one free, I am going next month. Can anybody tell me the differences between Six Flags and WDW? I am not a thrill ride person, so how's the shopping?

JeShr

At Universal, hotel guests have an unlimited use of the express pass. Disney probably doesn't do this due to the fact that they have over 15,000 hotel rooms opposed to Universal's 2 or 3 thousand rooms.

Sherm00

Originally posted by smilez4011
I can't get myself to pay to go to our local amusement park (Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom) because the entire time I'm there I compare everything to WDW. lol So, I decided it's better to just save my money and go to Disney where I can actually enjoy myself.

Haven't been there if your in PA I usaually go to Kenobles or Hearshey for my fix. kenobles is free to get in and walk around just have to pay for shops and rides, and hershey, well with all that chocolate, i can forget i am not in disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom