Andor (Rogue One prequel) Series on D+

MarvelCharacterNerd

Yikes. Trying to tell four years of story in one season aka they planned four more seasons and didn't get them but want to get their story out in at least minimum amounts/highlights version. Not a good sign.

I'll try it out when season 1 debuts, but that's really sad. I feel for the writers.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yikes. Trying to tell four years of story in one season aka they planned four more seasons and didn't get them but want to get their story out in at least minimum amounts/highlights version. Not a good sign.
Each double episode is the length of a full movie...

MarvelCharacterNerd

DCBaker

Premium Member
3 episode premier on September 21st.

New Official Trailer -

New poster -

FZCxML9UYAA5aTz.jpeg

MarvelCharacterNerd

It still sounds like a real vote of no confidence in the show, which is disappointing. The implication is - we gave them all the resources for the first season they wanted but we don't have the confidence as a result in them doing four more seasons or that people will want to see it. So we'll let them finish the story in one more season and that's it. There is no way anyone creatively chose this method of hurry-up-and-finish-fast storytelling.

sedati

Another great slice of Star Wars content- thanks KK.
The new droid reminded me of a love child between Maximillian and B.O.B. from "The Black Hole."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom