And Now For Something Completely Different !

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Sunday Morning Everyone..It's yer favourite grandpa. Well today is my DW birthday and Ive prepared her meal for later..Starting with Miso Soup ( noodles,sweetcorn,peppers,chicken,dash of hot sauce.) Then Cajun Meatloaf with creamed mash & gravy..And for dessert my homemade Mississippi Mud Pie..Now this got me thinking.Where in Disney have you had a meal that was far out from the norm.? Something completely different.I once tried Cuban cuisine in Los Angeles and loved it.So has anyone tried Bongo at Downtown for example..Now think hard here,forget that awesome steak or the deep fried chicken. I mean something unusual that you wouldn't normally have at home.;)

MouseDreaming

So, I am reading these posts, and something occurs to me. Because of where I live, I really don't think of these things as out of the ordinary. I won't touch snails. But, the things they serve in Morocco, I love falafel. I just won't pay that much for it, when at home it is a cheap meal. Love hummus, though, too. Flan? That would be a special desert reserved for my favorite Tapas restaurant. Yummy stuff. Cuban? Doesn't really appeal to my family. Too much pork, but if I wanted to try it, I just head into the city. Thanks for making me feel better about my everyday home. (Because, the weather report for this week isn't making me feel warm and fuzzy about it!)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
So, I am reading these posts, and something occurs to me. Because of where I live, I really don't think of these things as out of the ordinary. I won't touch snails. But, the things they serve in Morocco, I love falafel. I just won't pay that much for it, when at home it is a cheap meal. Love hummus, though, too. Flan? That would be a special desert reserved for my favorite Tapas restaurant. Yummy stuff. Cuban? Doesn't really appeal to my family. Too much pork, but if I wanted to try it, I just head into the city. Thanks for making me feel better about my everyday home. (Because, the weather report for this week isn't making me feel warm and fuzzy about it!)
:eek: Where about in Morocco are you ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom