And if everything IS going fine with the people you came to WDW with.....

Gucci65

MINECAR said:
:lol: lol can I laugh at this or not :zipit:

What? You've never heard that expression before?

Maybe it's a Southern thing :0)

Laugh away esp. in WDW - I won't hear you anyway.

robynchic

speck76 said:
well....that.....and if I am not getting any, nobody else should either :)
Generally, I'd agree with that, but I'll abstain from saying anything that could be self-incriminating...:zipit:

mousebymarriage

Hubby and I stayed at all-star movies oct4th-9th and we had a very cranky baby in the room next to us. I felt so bad for her and her parents because she was sooo unhappy every night! They must have put the crib in front of the door that connects the rooms because i could even her her mother trying to quiet her down. Hey, I completely understand because I have been there! One night she had finally quieted down and my hubby who snores like a freight train is coming through was snoring his head off, I whacked him and said "Shhh your snoring is going to wake up the baby" . He still half a sleep said "oh o.k.,sorry!" then a few minutes later realized our kids were at home and said "what baby?".

He is a super sound sleeper and had no idea about the baby next door, my fear was that if we could hear her she could hear him and I didn't want him to wake her up! Unfortunately, when our kids were babies I had someone banging on the wall when my kids uttered even the slightest little sound!

Yoop33

AAhhhh YES!!
Some friends and I just visited the resort and stayed at Pop Century. There was not much of a problem for me at first but some of the other guys were getting in to it about who should pay what for the room. Money always seems to be a problem for some reason. But anyway when I got to the hotel room, all my friends were happy to see me (and my buddy I rode up with) except this one kid.... who as you can probably tell, I do not get along with. To make a long story short I had to spend that night and the next day with him and I was not a very happy camper. And too top it off I just happen to work with him and he is sitting at the computer next to me as I type this!!

GrandFloridian1

I hear that the walls at Pop Century and All Star Resorts are very thin. Last week I heard another guest say that they would never stay at Pop Century again for that reason.

Carola5501

I had to post since this is not limited to "values"

I once had a couple go at it at a Deluxe. (YC) She locked him out of the room in the middle of the night. He was SCREAMING and BANGING on the door and calling her lots of non-Disney names. She was screaming back.... (Apparently man decided to tell wife at Disney that "by the way, I have been sleeping with a gal at the office" LOL!)

Someone called security who literally drug screaming man away... (not sure to where?)

CAPTAIN HOOK

MayKit said:
do you tend to find yourself in the hotel room next to a group that is apparently NOT getting along? I always find myself next to them-- it's kind of entertaining, I must admit!
Thats the beauty of renting a villa / holiday home - you don't care what the neighbours are doing as you can't hear them :)

robynchic

CAPTAIN HOOK said:
Thats the beauty of renting a villa / holiday home - you don't care what the neighbours are doing as you can't hear them :)

Don't be so sure...if I can convince my parents, I'm going to see about getting the 3-bedroom grand villa for 11 friends and me at Saratoga Springs for a vacation in WDW...12 college students (most-all over 21), villa that's about the size of a small house...You figure it out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom