And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

I finally got around to seeing part 1 the other day... and funny enough the other movie on our Netflix queue that night was The King's Speech. So weird to see two of the same actors in something so very different.

I caught bits and pieces of the movies this weekend while ABC Family was showing them. I commented to DH last night how perfect the casting was.

Somehow we are getting Entertainment Weekly magazine for free. :shrug: Last week there was a big HP special in it. Lots of fun info about the movies, actors, and sets.

PotteryGal

Original Poster
I finally got around to seeing part 1 the other day... and funny enough the other movie on our Netflix queue that night was The King's Speech. So weird to see two of the same actors in something so very different.

I'm watching all the HP movies, 2 a day till Friday (while folding laundry or doing paperwork, so I don't feel like a bum). Abby doesn't get home until Saturday morning, so I don't know if I'm going to wait until she gets home and go with her, or see it on Friday and she goes with her father on Saturday. Decisions...

PotteryGal

Original Poster
DH is on call this week, so we can't go this weekend. I think we might wait and go with SIL when we go to the beach. I'm sure she's going to need a kids free night. Her DH just deployed to the middle east leaving her home alone with 3 kids under 4.:dazzle:

Wow - ((hugs)) for her. And my thanks to her DH for his service to our country.

DisneyBunny

Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday...:lookaroun

Did you see the new Katy Perry video with her in it? I'm sorry, it cracked me up!
I caught bits and pieces of the movies this weekend while ABC Family was showing them. I commented to DH last night how perfect the casting was.

Somehow we are getting Entertainment Weekly magazine for free. :shrug: Last week there was a big HP special in it. Lots of fun info about the movies, actors, and sets.

Oooh! We get that too, and I saw that. It amused me.

Just me and I'll be there Wed through Mon
You're going by yourself to WDW?

HAHAHA...when they announced that for $30 a month I could go to Disney as often as I wanted to...I said DONE. We're pretty much there every Saturday night, sometimes on Sunday if the mood strikes. Mark is halfway home!!! WOOHOO!!:sohappy:

Nice! i wish I could go monthly!

Well,time for me to go ice again and hit the sack. Nice talking to everyone - sweet dreams! :wave:

night! Great talking to you again! Missed you!:kiss:

DisneySam

I probably won't get to see it until next week- a few of my friends are out of town this weekend so we are going to wait until everyone gets back. I'm trying to finish up my re-read before then. :)

Wow - ((hugs)) for her. And my thanks to her DH for his service to our country.

The crazy thing is he's actually not in the military anymore. He works for the government now. I thought he was going to be done with the deployments when he was done with his military comitment, but I guess not.

Well,time for me to go ice again and hit the sack. Nice talking to everyone - sweet dreams! :wave:

Goodnight Fishy! Hope you are feeling better soon.

nibblesandbits

Did you see the new Katy Perry video with her in it? I'm sorry, it cracked me up!

Oooh! We get that too, and I saw that. It amused me.

You're going by yourself to WDW?

Nice! i wish I could go monthly!

night! Great talking to you again! Missed you!:kiss:
It's with the podcast but technically yes...I am there by my lonesome essentially. Going to a bunch of Disney meets and such

DisneyBunny

NO!!! Is it the Last Friday Night video?? I LOVE that song!

I go weekly... *runs and ducks for cover* :lookaroun

yep! http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/a1451e2fd1/katy-perry-s-last-friday-night-music-video

Totally cracked me up. Glee guest stars! Kenny G! Debbie Gibson! Hanson! COREY FELDMAN!

It's with the podcast but technically yes...I am there by my lonesome essentially. Going to a bunch of Disney meets and such

Hrm... maybe you would like a roomie?? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom