And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Hi girlies!

BUn, thanks for the birth announcement! He's beautiful!

And Baby Girl and Daddy are at the World? Your MIL must be over the moon to have them to herself. :animwink:

PotteryGal

Original Poster
A Grand Villa at OKW... The villa they were supposed to get was the one where he had the stroke. So they got stuck with a bad location - one right next to the bus loop. Marc's mom threw a holy fit in the lobby. Marc said he was horribly embarrased, but what else is new. She's a looney.:rolleyes:

Charming :rolleyes:

Hola, Amy!! :wave:

A Grand Villa at OKW... The villa they were supposed to get was the one where he had the stroke. So they got stuck with a bad location - one right next to the bus loop. Marc's mom threw a holy fit in the lobby. Marc said he was horribly embarrased, but what else is new. She's a looney.:rolleyes:

Well there is one plus to being at home with your little guy.

DisneyBunny

That's what I'm afraid of. I think she is ready to give it a shot, but I don' know if I am.

I'm hoping that fall will bring nice temps and shorter lines...especially with so many little ones with us.

On no!

your wallet will thank you! sooo nice not to have diapers!

I can only imagine the hissy fit...

ugh. marc said he just wanted nothing to do with her.. she had the manager out and everything :brick:

ugh. marc said he just wanted nothing to do with her.. she had the manager out and everything :brick:

That would be wonderful! Speaking of diapers...have you checked out the good diaper deals on Amazon? With Amazon mom and the coupons in Parents magazine they are great prices. Any chance I'll catch you on FB some day and we can chat about potty stuff?

k.hunter30

KAT!!!!! :wave:

Hey there Mama!!! :kiss:

Hi Kat! How is Mommyhood treating you?

Kat!!!! Kiddos sleeping? (I love being able to ask that! :D)
"Mama"?!
"Kiddos to bed"?!
"Mommyhood"?!

My goodness! How life has changed. I still get butterflies reading and hearing that... It's wonderful you guys. My two children are just absolutely perfect. God sure knew what He was doing. :eek:

I can't believe they all went without you. And to WDW no less!

DisneyBunny

Hi FRIENDS!!!

(Is Chrissy here?)

you need a new avy of your small ones! :D

Hi girlies!

BUn, thanks for the birth announcement! He's beautiful!

And Baby Girl and Daddy are at the World? Your MIL must be over the moon to have them to herself. :animwink:

Yeah, I've got the house (almost) to myself this week. Feels SO weird!

And yes, MIL is THRILLED to have her whooooole family there. Gag.

Well there is one plus to being at home with your little guy.
Indeed!

DisneySam

"Mama"?!
"Kiddos to bed"?!
"Mommyhood"?!

My goodness! How life has changed. I still get butterflies reading and hearing that... It's wonderful you guys. My two children are just absolutely perfect. God sure knew what He was doing. :eek:

Long distance (((HUGS))) that's so wonderful! :)

PotteryGal

Original Poster
you need a new avy of your small ones! :D

Yeah, I've got the house (almost) to myself this week. Feels SO weird!

And yes, MIL is THRILLED to have her whooooole family there. Gag.

Indeed!

I have a friend here that has a MIL just as insane as yours - so take some small comfort in the fact you are not alone.

DisneySam

Kids, I hate to run but I have a book to finish before I turn into a pumpkin.

LOVED the chat, I miss talking to you guys like the old days.

Talk to you all soon! :kiss::wave:

DisneyBunny

That would be wonderful! Speaking of diapers...have you checked out the good diaper deals on Amazon? With Amazon mom and the coupons in Parents magazine they are great prices. Any chance I'll catch you on FB some day and we can chat about potty stuff?

Sure! When's good for you?

"Mama"?!
"Kiddos to bed"?!
"Mommyhood"?!

Welcome to the club :D

And yes, they all abandoned me. To be fair, they DID offer that I could come, but let's be honest. Who wants to drag a 5 week old on an airplane. Not to mention getting up three times in the middle of the night on your "vacation". I'd be passing out on the Haunted Mansion. :snore:

nibblesandbits

"Mama"?!
"Kiddos to bed"?!
"Mommyhood"?!

Yay!!! So glad to hear it!!

PotteryGal

Original Poster
"Mama"?!
"Kiddos to bed"?!
"Mommyhood"?!

I have loved every word of your blog, Kat...and the pictures! Oh my goodness, they are just SO gorgeous!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom