And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

Original Poster
We will definitely have to squeeze in a day at Uni if we make it to Florida. I really want to see all the HP stuff.

Hi Bun! I scheduled my chat with Jenny, so now I need to schedule one with you too. :lol: I want to hear all about potty training under 2.

May I recommend you try to stay on Uni property, at least for a night? I think they are still offering on-site guests an early hour at HP before the general public...otherwise, you may be waiting in line just to get in there. Of course, it may not be as bad in the fall - we went in August.

one was partying on the Boardwalk not too long ago...:cry:

Awww...March will be here before you know it, Bun.

DisneySam

Oh, the new POTC! When I first heard about another one, I was like, not again...but I watched the trilogy the other day, and fell in love w/ Jack all over again, so it should be fun. :D
The whole scene w/ Bellatrix torturing Hermione was seriously hard to watch. But very well done.
I was skeptical too, I was worried it would be overkill but it looks pretty good.

Oh I know what you mean, it was really tough to watch. If they cut out the scene where Mrs. Weasley goes after Bellatrix in part 2 I am going to be so mad!

DisneyBunny

May I recommend you try to stay on Uni property, at least for a night? I think they are still offering on-site guests an early hour at HP before the general public...otherwise, you may be waiting in line just to get in there. Of course, it may not be as bad in the fall - we went in August.

Awww...March will be here before you know it, Bun.

I know... it's just hard to hear the airport monoral spiel in the background when Marc called. I could almost imagine I was there too.

Oh, and Anastasia is SO not missing me at all. :cry:

PotteryGal

Original Poster
I was skeptical too, I was worried it would be overkill but it looks pretty good.

Oh I know what you mean, it was really tough to watch. If they cut out the scene where Mrs. Weasley goes after Bellatrix in part 2 I am going to be so mad!

I think EVERYONE wants that scene...otherwise David Yates may get beat up by HP fans. :lol:

DisneyBunny

Oh my goodness! Where are they staying now?

A Grand Villa at OKW... The villa they were supposed to get was the one where he had the stroke. So they got stuck with a bad location - one right next to the bus loop. Marc's mom threw a holy fit in the lobby. Marc said he was horribly embarrased, but what else is new. She's a looney.:rolleyes:

DisneySam

I know... it's just hard to hear the airport monoral spiel in the background when Marc called. I could almost imagine I was there too.

Oh, and Anastasia is SO not missing me at all. :cry:

Awww...w!

I got a call from friends who were at WDW in December when they were on the monorail so I could hear it. :(

heh... it ain't easy, but it's SO worth it!

That's what I'm afraid of. I think she is ready to give it a shot, but I don' know if I am.

I'm hoping that fall will bring nice temps and shorter lines...especially with so many little ones with us.

they had to switch rooms because the one they were supposed to get couldn't be occupied - the man staying there had a stroke!:eek:

On no!

nibblesandbits

A Grand Villa at OKW... The villa they were supposed to get was the one where he had the stroke. So they got stuck with a bad location - one right next to the bus loop. Marc's mom threw a holy fit in the lobby. Marc said he was horribly embarrased, but what else is new. She's a looney.:rolleyes:
I can only imagine the hissy fit...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom