An Updated List of my additions to Walt Disney World

stitchcastle

Original Poster
well the trhill rides would be on a level playng field now, I guess it's a toss up between Dragon Tower and Everest. Everest wins since Dragon Tower would be more cartoony.

WDWFantasmic

stitchcastle said:
well the trhill rides would be on a level playng field now, I guess it's a toss up between Dragon Tower and Everest. Everest wins since Dragon Tower would be more cartoony.

I sort of liked the idea for the jewel encrusted dragon AA.

stitchcastle

Original Poster
The Temple of the Anaconda would be one of 4 major e-tickets that would be part of a special event that leads to the opening of DisneySea. the 3 other rides are Fire Mountain in MK, Alien Encounter in MGM, and Mt. Fuji in Epcot. All of which tied together to form a storyline that reveals the secret society that runs DisneySea.

I will be posting complete ride throughs and possibly new concept art for all the new attractions in the original thread. I've already posted a ride through for Anaconda.

Skippy

Ah the joy of discovering a thread with so many ideas! I'm just passing through, and this is the first time i've seen all of this. Good job with all of these fabulous ideas and for inspiration!

I think you've said something about a site where all of this is better organized, but i haven't found the link?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom