An incredible surprise! At wdw now.....

EaglesfanNJ

Original Poster
Thanks for all of the nice responses... Even from u Giants and Skins fans!!

Today was Epcot.. Hot as all heck, but Soarin had a 5 minute wait at 11 am. 1900 Park Fare for dinner tonight, MK for MSEP and Wishes.

Sorry I have not posted video or pics from the Maurice Cottage experience from yesterday. If you would like to see some, can anyone post directions on the easiest way to do so? I shot them all with my IPad so I'm hoping I can upload them directly.

We went through Maurice's house today too after Mickey's Philharmagic. It was very cool, but I don't think it will have a big throughput because only 20-25 people can be in the rooms, so you're only talking 75 people in a 20-25 minutes time frame. Lumiere was very cool and the mirror effect well done.

EaglesfanNJ

Original Poster
We went through Maurice's house today too after Mickey's Philharmagic. It was very cool, but I don't think it will have a big throughput because only 20-25 people can be in the rooms, so you're only talking 75 people in a 20-25 minutes time frame. Lumiere was very cool and the mirror effect well done.

Yeah I was wondering about that. It worked well with these light crowds, but trying that when crowds are at it's peak, I'm envisioning TSMM waits.

Awesome crowd level again tonight at MK, threat of a shower for the first time on our trip....it never happened. Walked on Pooh, walked on Buzz, walked on Pirates.

maryszhi

omg soooooo jelous. i would have cried like a school girl. i would have swung by the souvenir store to get a belle crown to wear while she told the story <3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom