An incredible surprise! At wdw now.....

EaglesfanNJ

Original Poster
Hey gang... Here at Pop as we speak with great weather and low crowds. I wanted to hop on quickly before heading Downtown for dinner.

Now, I'm not sure if people have reported this yet or not, but nonetheless I wanted to share my families experience. Also, when I have time I will post video and pics.

At the end of Philharmagic today, a CM came over the loudspeaker, something to the effect of... " ladies and gentlemen, please stay in your seats. As u may or may not know we have our new Fantasyland project going on. (crowd claps). "well, how would you folks like a sneak peak with a tour of Maurice's cottage?". Well, people went crazy at this point. Sure enough, most of the theater followed a CM, behind "the walls" and up to the cottage.

The experience was a lot of fun, both kids got to be a part of the show. You are queued up in the cottage, and led back where a CM selects guests to play the part of several characters... beast, chip, Potts, etc. You are then led to Belles library, where Lumier tells the story of Beauty and the Beast, Belle comes out, and guests act out the story with her. Guests also get a free Belle bookmark, and a specialized photo pass card (those in the show that is).

The rest of the area is coming along nicely. Needless to say it made our vacation so far. Tons of management walking around, asking what we thought, etc. As if the 5 min waits, not a drop of rain, and great food were not enough, we had this surprise. I asked a CM, she said they are choosing randomly and have done so at Pholharmagic...so if u are coming down soon, be sure to hit that show.

Off to Wolfgangs!!!

JIMINYCR

Wonderful to hear how Disney added some Magic to your trip, and made special memories for you and your family. Enjoy the rest of your trip.:)

wiigirl

Very cool! :)
75.gif

CrazyDisneyLady

That's awesome. Wear are hoping for some surprises when we come down on the 15th. It is a great time for Disney to do these things when the crowds are low and people are not as frazzled due to the crazy crowds.

Kramerica

Seeing as you're staying at pop (were there too. Going downtown right now) I figured I should tell you to walk over to art of animation and do the tour. Just go up to the front desk at around 9:45 and they do tours every hour or so. Trust me. Very worth your time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom