An Idea For Recipe Books

flexer

Original Poster
I've been knocking around an idea for recipe books and wondered what everyone around here would think of the idea.

Would people be interested in a website where you could create your own recipe book and send it to all of your family and friends? You could go to the site, add your recipes to any number of templates and actually create a recipe book that could easily be passed on.

What do you all think? I'd love to hear your opinions and any ideas you all may have.

Aurora_25

That would be really neat for my family because my mom and I have recipies that have been passed down to us from many generations and we have been trying to keep them looking ok so we can still use them- having them in a book would be cool, but that's just me and my mom LOL

flexer

Original Poster
I think the idea is great for people like you and your mom. Do you think a lot of people would be interested like you all?

Laura

Premium Member
Are you saying you want to create this type of website? If you do a google search for custom cookbook or fundraising cookbook there's already quite a few sites like that out there.

flexer

Original Poster
Are you saying you want to create this type of website? If you do a google search for custom cookbook or fundraising cookbook there's already quite a few sites like that out there.

Do you think there is a place for more sites like this if there were some different twists to it?

Aurora_25

I think the idea is great for people like you and your mom. Do you think a lot of people would be interested like you all?
I'm not sure- it depends on how many people use recipie cards instead of books I would think- most of my moms good recipies are on the old cards that people would write down the family recipie on so it's hard to read them now because the print is fading. I don't know how many people still use those types of cards now because the books are generally all I see anymore or the cards that a pre-printed from a company.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom