An Idea a day keeps the Doctors Away (Daily Open Brainstorming Prompts)

Miru

Ah, streak’s broken.

Well, I think it’s time for a new Streak; a simple 10-Day one, to see if this topic still has life in it.

Today’s subject? Remember Muppet-Vegan 3D? Your challenge is to create a dish for the restaurant. For instance; Kermit’s Swamp Snacker; a simple “ants on a log” dish with the addition of a variety of different “insects”, made of various fruits, veggies, and nuts. Or Animal-Free Animal, a veggie burger with collard greens and curry sauce. Bunsen’s Dipping Experiment, Vegan chicken strips with your choice of sweet mustard, bbq sauce, or curry sauce.

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Ah, streak’s broken.

Well, I think it’s time for a new Streak; a simple 10-Day one, to see if this topic still has life in it.

Today’s subject? Remember Muppet-Vegan 3D? Your challenge is to create a dish for the restaurant. For instance; Kermit’s Swamp Snacker; a simple “ants on a log” dish with the addition of a variety of different “insects”, made of various fruits, veggies, and nuts. Or Animal-Free Animal, a veggie burger with collard greens and curry sauce. Bunsen’s Dipping Experiment, Vegan chicken strips with your choice of sweet mustard, bbq sauce, or curry sauce.
It's a shame that the streal was broken. BUT we should be proud that this lasted almost twice as long as threads likethis usually do! And a lot of that is thanks to you!

Voxel

President of Progress City
Ah, streak’s broken.

Dear lord this would fit with Muppets. They could do the tongue in cheek response for the menu.

Miru

Okay, we have to start all over again, again.

Today’s topic will be; “Which thing discussed here needs its own topic?”

Touchstone City? Muppet-Vegan 3D? The Jungle Book boat ride?

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Okay, we have to start all over again, again.

Today’s topic will be; “Which thing discussed here needs its own topic?”

Touchstone City? Muppet-Vegan 3D? The Jungle Book boat ride?
A Touchstone City open brainstorming thread could be really fun! Single attraction/shop threads tend not to go very far usually. But a whole park could be fun to develop!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom