Trip Report An attempt to live in the moment

Hello everyone!
Our last trip was in December 2019 before the World shut down. Since then both my husband and I have changed jobs to completely different careers and have never been happier. I was super nervous about this trip because of all the changes that happened at Disney World and also because I kept hearing about issues with flights. My anxiety was on high alert while trying to plan the trip and navigate through all of the new information. The one thing I promised myself and my husband was that I was going to try my best to live in the moment and not focus on what we were going to do next. But would my anxiety let me?

Who: My husband and I
53433927738_4a27a4ec04_w.jpg

When: November 12-20
Where: Pop Century/Cabana Bay Universal
Why: My 49th Birthday

Some sad news first. I had planned on starting this trip report a few weeks ago but our beautiful boy cat, Loki, passed away. It was completely unexpected and we were devastated. We rushed him to the vet thinking he had a urinary tract infection but the test results showed stage 4 renal failure. He did not show signs until a few days before other than sleeping more and eating a bit less but he was also almost 16 years old. We miss him so much 😢.

Beastly74

Original Poster
Our hearts go out to you as we know how heartbreaking it feels losing our fur babies. Pleased that Rin is feeling better in herself and she definitely knows she is so loved. Also thankyou for your brilliant report you achieved so much.
Thank you❤️. Rin is getting all the love she can handle plus more 😻.
We were fortunate to visit Disney World during a week when the crowd levels were manageable. I have been reading some of the trip reports lately and the crowds are scary looking 😲.

Beastly74

Original Poster
Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us! So sorry to read your post about Rin 😢
Thank you ♥. I loved going through the pictures and reliving the trip with everyone :).

So sorry to hear about Rin. Hopefully her remaining time is happy and peaceful. Thanks for the great trip report!
Thank you ♥. I am glad you enjoyed our adventures 😊.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom