An Alternative Disney Soundtrack

mickeykid79

Original Poster
On this thread I would like to find out what people listen to on the way to Disneyworld via car trip or on the plane, Do you make a special CD compliation that would get you in the mood. I make several CDs for our road trips, I also give them titles to set the mood, here are some of my compliations:

Disney's Audio Animatronic Soundtrack:
Satisfaction - Benny Benassi
Able To Love - Benny Benassi
Tell Me - Benny Benassi
Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow - Personal remix
Haunted Manison Meldey - SPF1000
Whatcha Waitin For - Gwen Stefani

Ode to Walt Disney
Drowned World - Madonna
California - Phantom Planet
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
Music Is the Victim - Scissor Sisters
Hollywood - Madonna
California Dreamin' - Royal Gigolos Radio Edit

DisneyFreak529

I do the same thing, I make a disk from songs on other Disney World or Disneyland cd's I have. Ones I have gotten from friends on the internet and I just listen to Disney Music all the way on the plane.

I have an epcot CD I got two years ago with all the land area music on it, I love it. I have a Walt Disney World CD with most of the parade songs and a few ride songs.

I have a CD with just my favorite movie songs on it.

I took all the CD's and copy them on an MP3 disk so they are not only compact but I don't have to worry about loseing my favorite disks when I'm away.

mickeykid79

Original Poster
Maybe I should rephrase this Post,

I guess i wanted to know what other music gets you in the mood when you are heading to Disney World, besides Disney music, or what song reminds you of Disney, the magic kingdom or a particular attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom