America's Funniest Home Videos filmed at Disney World

pluto77

Original Poster
Just wanted to let everyone know that the America's Funniest Home Videos Finale is going to be on at 8pm tonight, and I'm posting it here because it was filmed at Disney World.

Friday, May 19th @ 8/7c
In one for the record books, America's Funniest Home Videos celebrates its 16th season finale and the amazing fact that the beloved series is now the longest-running primetime entertainment show in ABC history. In a two-hour special season finale edition of the show, airing FRIDAY, MAY 19 and filmed on location in Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL, AFV counts down to the 20 funniest videos of all time, with the owner of the top video taking away the largest cash prize in the show's history, $250,000.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/americasfunniest/index.html

Cindyrella

When we were there in April, they were filiming AFV. I'm not a fan of the show, but it would have been neat to watch it on tv. Sorry I missed it.

justducky78

I haven't seen that show in who knows how long, but we watched it tonight. Funnier than I remember, probably because they showed most of the 'better clips'. The quad family won (these four babies laughing that was just too cute) $250,000.

They filmed most of the show on mainstreet but had clips of AK, really pushing EE and Dino. They showed some of TOT and RnR as well.

Neat to see...I wish I was there! :(

pluto77

Original Poster
Yeah, this show was actually really funny because they showed the funniest ones. I think the dog holding the firework thing should've won, that was halarious. I didn't think the family that won deserved the funniest ever title (although they were cute). They probably needed the money the most though being a family with quadruplets. I also enjoyed the clip with the grandma skydiving and her teeth flying out in midair. :lol:

I was at the taping and was in a couple of the shots on TV with my girlfriend when they show the crowd behind him. Its kindof hard to make out where I but I remembered the shirt I was wearing and nobody else had that color on in that area. Also remember all the morons that were running into me trying to get into the shot to get there 30 secs of fame, Me its no biggy if I get on or not I just like being there and watching all the technical action.

Videoteck

lol I loved that part in the show last night were the host was riding on "Dinosaur" all they did was put the hosts face on another person, it was hilarious!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom