American Idol

Who do you want to be the next american idol?

• Anthony Fedorov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anwar Robinson

• Bo Bice

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Carrie Underwood (A hot one...excuse that...im only 14)

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Constantine Maroulis

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Jessica Sierra ( My Favorite, also hot )

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Nadia Turner

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Nikko Smith

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Scott Savol

• Vonzell Solomen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mpaul32001

Original Poster
Tonight on thursday march 24 Mckayla was the one person eliminated on tonights show. If anyone else watches american idol post your thoughts

shopgirl146

I was happy that Mckayla was voted off, I think that it was her time to go. As for who should be the next American Idol...definately Carrie I think that she has the best voice and stage presence all around :) However, I am still a HUGE fan of Scott Sable =)

nicholas

mpaul32001 said:
Tonight on thursday march 24 Mckayla was the one person eliminated on tonights show. If anyone else watches american idol post your thoughts
Spelling her name like that makes it look like she's a menu item at McDonalds. LOL

LouDisney

I am rooting for Bo and yes he is from my hometown, but I really think he and Jessica are the best. I do like Nadia too, so I am going with one of those 3 right now.

tigger248

I was very happy that Mikayla was voted off today! She (in my opinion) was consistently bad.

As for who will win? I don't know, it's a little early for me to say (they all have so much talent!). I think (I hope) that it comes down to Anwar, Carrie, and Nadia (though Jessica and Vonzell are both really good too). I like Bo and Constantine, but I'm not sure that they can win it all. Nikko's good too, but I'm not sure he has what it takes to win. He was very strong this week, but I'm not ready to pick him to win it all because he's already been voted off once. It may happen again. I like Anthony, but he hasn't quite found the right style yet. I don't like Scott at all.

Ringo8n24

I saw Constantine on Elimidate the other night and he has a really sarcastic attitude. It sort of turned me off to seeing him on AI. I really like Carrie, Anwar and Bo. Bo is great...so classic rock. I just hope he can make it through when they do all the little dance skits and pop genre stuff. I will not miss Mikala (sp?).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom