American Idol Experience

mm52200

Happy.

Just hope a suitable use of the building will happen. Like it used to have.
You mean sit empty? Like it did for a number of years prior to AIE. Signs seem to be pointing to the Frozen sing a long moving in but still you never know with TDO.

Dwarful

We never did it and never had any desire to do it. I figured the only people who went to see it were the people who were auditioning and their friends and family. I had no desire to pay that kind of money for a trip and watch a bunch of strangers try to win a prize....just didn't seem like my idea of entertainment or fun. Now, if I or someone I knew was auditioning I'd go watch to be supportive.

I should say I have never seen an episode of the tv show either. Didn't watch that one or any of the dancing or other talent shows.

EOD K9

This is why Who Wants To Be A Millionaire was fun because you can play along while in the audience and you actually had the chance to end up in the hot seat.

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
It will make a great entry gateway into Star Wars Themed Zone of new M&Gs... or is it Star Wars M&G Queue Land... I get confused...

*1023*

HakunaMatata89

i thought it was cool, some people were good but the selection pool of hopefuls was limited.

my dad on the other hand was crushed, when they would come down to visit that was one thing he wanted to see every trip

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom