American Idol Experience Announced on live TV!!!!

Walt_Disney

Original Poster
Jordan Sparks just announced the opening of the American Idol Experience opening Jan2009 at Disney Hollywood Studios. I was surprised to read the other post about them just filming that comercial this morning. That's crazy they waited to film it until today and have it air tonight on tv? I wonder if it was a last minute thought to air that commercial???

henryt93

Nice website!

This looks just as bad as I imagined. I just don't see it as a 'Disney' attraction :(

While it's not something that Disney does often, this type of experience has been done by them before (WWTBAM-PI). My problem with it is that the whole process seems overly complicated.

Swoosh

Even though I will never take the time to visit AIE, I am glad that they are finally using the empty stage for SOMETHING. Personally I would rather WWTBAM-PI to still be in the park as I actually enjoyed that "show" and loved getting to be in the hot seat the one time that I did.

elabron

Even though I will never take the time to visit AIE, I am glad that they are finally using the empty stage for SOMETHING. Personally I would rather WWTBAM-PI to still be in the park as I actually enjoyed that "show" and loved getting to be in the hot seat the one time that I did.

I feel the same......I'm glad they're using it for something. Now, if they would only take the building "Sounds Dangerous" is occupying and do SOMETHING with it! :brick:

My only experience in "Sounds Dangerous" turned into a refreshing nap. :snore:
That is one BAD "attraction".

CThaddeus

I feel the same......I'm glad they're using it for something. Now, if they would only take the building "Sounds Dangerous" is occupying and do SOMETHING with it! :brick:

My only experience in "Sounds Dangerous" turned into a refreshing nap. :snore:
That is one BAD "attraction".

Most here will agree with you. I don't. I always enjoy Sounds Dangerous! I'd like them to update the pre-show video and post-show Soundsations areas, but I do enjoy the Drew Carey portion of it. The American Idol Experience, however, definitely strikes me as a complete snorefest...but then I can't stand the show on TV.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom