American Adventure

KimAnnFran

Original Poster
I always cross my fingers that nothing happens to this amazing, beautiful and patriotic attraction.
My questions are: Are the Voices of Liberty still there and do they still perform?
Have there been any rumors of changes or actual changes to the American Adventure?

Rteetz

I always cross my fingers that nothing happens to this amazing, beautiful and patriotic attraction.
My questions are: Are the Voices of Liberty still there and do they still perform?
Have there been any rumors of changes or actual changes to the American Adventure?
VoL still perform daily.

American Adventure was recently updated.

KimAnnFran

Original Poster
Me too. And the American Adventure. And the castle. And Happily Ever After. And Hall of Presidents. And walking down MSUSA for the first time each trip. And saying goodbye to each park every year.

I think I might be a wee bit of a crybaby. 😂
They call me a "waterhead." I cry at about 50% of Disney rides/experiences. The Voices of Liberty make me LOSE IT. So does the American Adventure. I also cry in Soarin. I used to cry when riding Spaceship Earth (at the top of the ball) but not anymore. I mean, there are countless teary moments in WDW.

KimAnnFran

Original Poster
Mostly a new sound system, moving the video to digital, rerecording the song (but the same song), and updating the montage at the end. At it's core it's still the same show that's been there since 1982...

What was added to the montage at the end? I love it SO MUCH. I always cry, and there are people around me always doing the same.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom