AMC Disney Dine-In

chama1

Original Poster
If anyone intends to try the Dine-In @ the AMC Downtown Disney Movie please make sure that you purchase your movie tickets at the Dine-In box office, not the regular seating box office portion. We just realized there are 2 entrances and due to the Dine-In section being closed for a VIP event on the day we purchased our tickets for the "Pirates" movie, we were informed we could buy the Dine-In tickets at the regular movie entrance, not true. If it were not for my reading an up-date of their grand opening I would have never found out. AMC stated we'd have to bring back the tickets and purchase the Dine-In tickets at an extra charge. We've done the Dine-In experience at the Enzian, here in Orlando and it's a very nice venue so we wanted to see what Disney has come up with. Since it has already started on the wrong foot I only hope it doesn't become a horrible experience.

chama1

Original Poster
Dine-IN

Sorry, I only stated "Disney" because of the information we rec'd this info stating it was Disney AMC. Either way it's something good to know just in case anyone will be going to this movie theater during their vacation to see the "Pirates" movies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom