Amazing Bday trip report!

alright, so first I just got back wednesday, but I had alot of homework to do before I left so...yeah
also, while I didn't do the tower, but alot of stuff happened to make up for it.

9/10/10 the flight out there
So my flight didn't leave untill about 3:30 but i was running around the airport because my flight kept switching gates.
so I get in about 6:00 and I board magical express
344waom.jpg

I got to my hotel (the All Star Music) where I met my sister and we go to the room. we were in the broadway section which despite the long distance to the buses, was fitting because my sister and I are big theater people
tomorrow we head for the magic kingdom and epcot
f35i01.jpg

the hotel gift shop after dark

IntrepidMinds

Original Poster
Day II part one!
We head to the Magic Kingdom where it was all decorated up for halloween which made it that much more exiting! despite all the construction which did not deteriorate from the experience. The first thing I wanted to do was meet Tiana and Naveen because I am a HUGE princess & the frog person. ( It really urks me when people say it's a flop, because the last time I checked, a film can't be considered a flop if it makes back twice it's investment and win 6 awards and be nominated for 3 oscars and be called TIME's top film of 2009)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIVTRmysqHg
I was more exited to see Naveen than Tiana because I had already seen her at DLR. after I exited I saw my sister have them sign a birthday card because it was my birthday that monday. when I met up with her, she told me that she has a crush on Naveen.
2z7llee.jpg

5bpb9t.jpg

vyabs3.jpg

My sis wanted to join the fun for the last photo
More to come!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom