Always wear clean underwear....

Tiggerfanatic

You know what Mom always said! Anywho, I was roaming thru the local Big Lots, and, lo and behold, Mickey Mouse and Princess underwear in adult sizes, 3 pairs for $5.00!! Snapped up a couple packages for DD & myself, so we're all set. Not counting on having an accident, but it we do, not only will our underwear be clean and brand new, but covered in Disney!!:ROFLOL:

BruceWayne

You know what Mom always said! Anywho, I was roaming thru the local Big Lots, and, lo and behold, Mickey Mouse and Princess underwear in adult sizes, 3 pairs for $5.00!! Snapped up a couple packages for DD & myself, so we're all set. Not counting on having an accident, but it we do, not only will our underwear be clean and brand new, but covered in Disney!!:ROFLOL:

this is great! ill have to go to "big lots" and update you guys on my underwear purchases. great find! cheap underwear for all!

Upvote 0

bgraham34

Now all you need to happen is a guy walking down Main Street and his belt breaks and woof his pants come down to reveal Princess underwear

Upvote 0

cruellafan

I've never seen Disney underwear in adult sizes.....how fun! I'm off to Big Lots:)!

At our Wal-mart they get Disney underwear in womens/teen sizes. Some of it is really cute. I was just there today and they have several new sets of pj's and robes with Disney characters on them. They would make a cute gift for any Disney fan , I got myself the Grumpy robe. :D

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

Our local Family Dollar has Disney underwear (and I'm assuming its the same because it's three pairs for $5.00)

Admittedly---that is all I own. no victorias secret for me! All of my underwear has Mickey and Minnie (and I have a few pairs with the pooh characters, and tink)
Seriously---they are the best fitting and most comfy underwear ever!
And Now i'm off to Big Lots too to see if there's something I don't have!

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Original Poster
At our Wal-mart they get Disney underwear in womens/teen sizes. Some of it is really cute. I was just there today and they have several new sets of pj's and robes with Disney characters on them. They would make a cute gift for any Disney fan , I got myself the Grumpy robe. :D
Looks like a trip to WalMart is in my future (like, tomorrow!) Gotta have the PJ's, too.

It's the little stuff like this that adds to the fun of preparing for the trip. I'll probably buy new Mickey toothbrushes, too.

Upvote 0

Adreamisawish

I've never seen Disney underwear in adult sizes. These would make GREAT stocking stuffers for Christmas. LOL....all I got for Christmas was underwear and socks.

If I may ask, what brand makes the Disney underwear you found at Big Lots and at Wal-Mart?

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Original Poster
I've never seen Disney underwear in adult sizes. These would make GREAT stocking stuffers for Christmas. LOL....all I got for Christmas was underwear and socks.

If I may ask, what brand makes the Disney underwear you found at Big Lots and at Wal-Mart?
The ones I got today at Big Lots actually have a Disney tag in them.
Now that you made me look, I like what is written on the package, too -
"...Laughter is Timeless. Imagination has no Age. And Dreams are Forever."

Upvote 0

cruellafan

Sorry I have no idea what brand the Disney underwear at Wal-mart was, I didn't check that. My robe has a tag that says the wonderful world of disney and thats it. Sorry.

Upvote 0

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
This thread makes me wonder if marketers have gone awry in assuming that adults no longer want brightly colored, themed underwear. I'd love to see the wife's reaction as I strode across the room in my brand spanking new Buzz Lightyear tighty whities. Heck, in some cases you could even have some kind of innuendo that kids wouldn't catch. I bet cases of the specially autographed, "Man Ram", 2007 World Series champ undies would fly off the shelves in Boston. The possibilities are endless.

Upvote 0

janni518

This thread makes me wonder if marketers have gone awry in assuming that adults no longer want brightly colored, themed underwear. I'd love to see the wife's reaction as I strode across the room in my brand spanking new Buzz Lightyear tighty whities. Heck, in some cases you could even have some kind of innuendo that kids wouldn't catch. I bet cases of the specially autographed, "Man Ram", 2007 World Series champ undies would fly off the shelves in Boston. The possibilities are endless.

If my hubby showed up in Buzz Lightyear (his favorite character btw) underwear...well let's just say, it'd be his "lucky" day. That'd be just too adorable to resist.:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom