Altercation with IDIOT at Grand Floridian Parking lot!!

tigger248

fundesign said:
I have a good one also. I'm in bumper to bumper traffic on 192. This guy behind me starts weaving and honking his horn in anger. we move up a bit. This gives him room to peel onto the side of the lane. He speeds up and hits the back of a police car! It was fantastic. You should have seen the look on the cop's face as he got out of the car.:lol:

:lol: LMAO! :lol: Reminds me of something sorta similar that happened here in KY. Traffic was merging at an expressway off ramp and some guy as being an a$$ and blocking mergers and cutting people off and driving in medians and in doing so cut off a cop really bad. He didn't hit him, but did promptly get pulled over.

In the GF situation, I'd have had a hard time staying calm. I have road rage and tend to not let things go (ask someone who has ever watched a NASCAR race with me, or been in a confrontation with me, or who has ridden with me... :lookaroun ). I would have had a hard time not yelling something back at him. As others have said, kudos to you for keeping your cool. The intimidation thing was a good idea. Obviously the other guy was trying to show off, but was yellow deep down.

jmvd20

If it happened at the GF that really does not surprise me. My family and I stayed there at least once a year for about 9 years in a row. Everytime we were there someone would make an *** out of themseleves. People there have the tendency(sp) to think they are better than everyone else. I ahve to stop here though because I could take up an entire thread with stories of such incidents there.

Just a note: I am not saying everyone who stays there is a jerk but at least once every time we went there we saw someone who was.

tigger248

barnum42 said:
Bristol drivers really are the pits. :(

Maybe that's a correlation with Bristol Motor Speedway in TN. It's the track that yields some of the most exciting races and the shortest tempers. It's fun one to watch for that reason.

jmvd20

Speaking of "altercations" do you think it's possible you could describe this guy so someone here can get his picture, wait a minute - it wasn't the planter selling guy was it? :D

PhotoDave219

Disney Security's phone number is 560-7959. Always a decent number to keep handy in one's cell phone. Never know when youre going to need to call it...

Take a tag number, report the incident, and wait till he has to tell his kids that "Daddy cant go back to Disney World or he'll be arrested."
Hillarity ensues.

Epcot82Guy

PhotoDave219 said:
Take a tag number, report the incident, and wait till he has to tell his kids that "Daddy cant go back to Disney World or he'll be arrested."
Hillarity ensues.

I seriously am laughing out loud right now. That would be a heck of a "What I did over my Summer Vacation" Essay.

Yoop33

Original Poster
Wow I am so relieved you guys are on my side with this matter. Road rage seems to be a major problem for most like it is with me. I have gotten to the point where I have installed a train horn, police sirens, and a PA loud speaker system to yell at people all in my huge SUV. It makes things much more interesting for those not expecting the loudest thing they have ever heard.
As for Mr Edwardtc..... I think we might be related.... I could have swore that your last post would have been a respond I would have used for someone else's thread. lol Thanks again

Tom

Beta Return
Yoop33 said:
Wow I am so relieved you guys are on my side with this matter. Road rage seems to be a major problem for most like it is with me. I have gotten to the point where I have installed a train horn, police sirens, and a PA loud speaker system to yell at people all in my huge SUV. It makes things much more interesting for those not expecting the loudest thing they have ever heard.
As for Mr Edwardtc..... I think we might be related.... I could have swore that your last post would have been a respond I would have used for someone else's thread. lol Thanks again

:D Inconsiderate people really pi$$ me off! I'm ALSO glad that there are people like me out there. Whew.

scottnj1966

Did he scratch or ding your vehicle? or was he just saying anything to come out of his mouth?
If he did scratch it and he yelled about it, then he did it on purpose and you call 911 and give them his tag number.
If he was just messing with you just tell him to have a nice day and wave. It makes you feel better but still ruins his day because he knows what he did, did not phase you. Crazy people hate that.

tigger248

scottnj1966 said:
If he was just messing with you just tell him to have a nice day and wave. It makes you feel better but still ruins his day because he knows what he did, did not phase you. Crazy people hate that.

That is true. At work I sometimes see a lot of crazy people. Crazy people say and do things to try to get a reaction. It irritates them when they don't succeed. At work, I have to keep my temper in check when I get yelled at over something silly that I had no control over. I use this method partly because of the fact that it irritates them and partly because I have to be nice and pleasant (it's part of the job). But, yeah, it's a great alternative to being confrontational.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom