Alright Disney Nerds.. name that song!

fordmustanggen5

Original Poster
I think we've all seen the "power of magic" Disney world commercial on tv (posted link below), but can anyone find out the name of the song they used? I'm trying to make a video with the song used in the commercial, but I can't find it anywhere. Much appreciated people!

TwilightZone

Probably generic off brand music. I know how it feels to want to find a piece of background music only for it to be generic, thus harder to find. I still hope to find the "mystery millennium" song.

Cmdr_Crimson

It's kind of like how everyone was wondering what the song that was being used during the Year of A Million Dreams commercials a few years ago and then we finally got a lockdown on the song being from the Peter Pan film with score from James Newton Howard called "Flying"

TwilightZone

Probably generic off brand music. I know how it feels to want to find a piece of background music only for it to be generic, thus harder to find. I still hope to find the "mystery millennium" song.

I just did a look on my music finding app and it came with no result, so yeah most likely off brand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom