Aloha!

Aulani_Princess

Original Poster
Hello. I'm Janice. I live about ten minutes away from Aulani, hence my screen name. We're currently stationed here. I'm planning a vacation for Decemeber to DL with my family. I know it's a far away date but we have a six month old so it'll take me some time to get everything we need together and get it all planned out. I don't like winging it with a baby and I'm sure I won't want to with a toddler. Otherwise we head to Aulani about once a week for pin trading, hanging out at the cove, and drooling over the lazy river. We will be getting back there soon! We just need to build up points, since we need them for the DL trip.

Anyways just thought I'd introduce myself.

alissafalco

Hello. I'm Janice. I live about ten minutes away from Aulani, hence my screen name. We're currently stationed here. I'm planning a vacation for Decemeber to DL with my family. I know it's a far away date but we have a six month old so it'll take me some time to get everything we need together and get it all planned out. I don't like winging it with a baby and I'm sure I won't want to with a toddler. Otherwise we head to Aulani about once a week for pin trading, hanging out at the cove, and drooling over the lazy river. We will be getting back there soon! We just need to build up points, since we need them for the DL trip.

Anyways just thought I'd introduce myself.

Aloha! We'd love to see some pics of Aulani :)

alissafalco

I would have thought the site would have been flooded with them! haha. I'll have to get some up.

That would be great! Thanks! If I lived in Hawaii and was that close to Japan I would definitely take a trip to Dinsneyland and Disneysea in Tokyo. It's supposed to be amazing! I've seen some pics and Disneysea looks incredible. I would love to go there someday.

Aulani_Princess

Original Poster
I want to take a MAC flight over there so bad but hubby can't leave the US haha. I'm waiting for him to go away for a little while so the baby and I can high tail it to Tokyo. He knows that he deploys I will be there in a few days if I can. I actually did that on the last deployment. I didn't want to moop around when he first left so I booked a flight with my family to WDW for a cruise. It helped me not dwell, though I did still cry a lot because that was our honeymoon spot. But it makes it easier because I didn't hear from him the first few weeks so I was pleasntly distracted... And not so pleasently distracted when the louder tour groups came around... :( I'm the Disney fanatic of the family. I had to get him addicted to pin trading to get to go to Aulani all the time! :ROFLOL:

alissafalco

I want to take a MAC flight over there so bad but hubby can't leave the US haha. I'm waiting for him to go away for a little while so the baby and I can high tail it to Tokyo. He knows that he deploys I will be there in a few days if I can. I actually did that on the last deployment. I didn't want to moop around when he first left so I booked a flight with my family to WDW for a cruise. It helped me not dwell, though I did still cry a lot because that was our honeymoon spot. But it makes it easier because I didn't hear from him the first few weeks so I was pleasntly distracted... And not so pleasently distracted when the louder tour groups came around... :( I'm the Disney fanatic of the family. I had to get him addicted to pin trading to get to go to Aulani all the time! :ROFLOL:

ha ha I'm the Disney fanatic in my family too. I'm slowly getting my husband on the bandwagon but he still shakes his head at me. We took our 17 month old daughter to WDW for the first time on 11/11/11. We are going again in Sept. I can't wait!! If you have the chance to go to Tokyo go!! I'm sooo jealous

Aulani_Princess

Original Poster
I am honestly terrified of taking an 18 month old to DL. I mean it's going to be bad enough mommy is stalking villians while daddy and uncle are racing for pins against papa. It's going to be very interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom