Almost time to leave for WDW

TIGGER-FAN

Original Poster
I can't believe after waiting 6 months it is almost time to leave for the world. We are leaving early Wednesday morning for a 5 night stay at the Grand Floridian. This trip is mine and my wifes 2nd Honeymoon (married 17 years). We have alot of fun things planned like going to see La Nouba, doing Dive-Quest at The Living Seas, and MVMCP on Sunday. I will submit a trip report when we get back. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

PixyDust

See you Sunday at the MVMCP!

We arrive Thursday, and can't wait! Of course, the baby is very sick today - I'm home with her now. She goes to the doctor this afternoon. Gotta get those antibiotics in her so we can have FUN, FUN, FUN!!! Seems like the kids always get sick right before our big trips!

Have fun at GF! I think that would absolutely be the most romantic place to stay ever!!!

:xmas: :xmas:

kammybug

We leave for the world on Wednesday also. We'll be staying next door to ya at the Polynesian. Looks like it's going to be crowded. Have fun and Happy Thanksgiving.

LadyDarling

We leave Sunday as well! Our anniversary is on 12/1 and we're staying at the Carribean Beach. I wish I could stay at the Grand Floridian, but you two definately deserve it! We've waited and saved ALL YEAR for this and will be there on 11/30-12/6.

Our MVMCP isn't until the 4th but I still can't wait!

See ya'll there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom