allergies

jessicaj

Original Poster
My son has some major allergies! Dairy, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts. I know that there are many places for us to ask them to make something special for him but I am wondering if there is anywhere to get soy milk and basics like that? Or would I have to go off property to hit the grocery store. We have always gone the grocery store route in the past but thought I might ask here in case you any of you would know of an option on property if we are in a pinch.

Thanks for your help!

Jessica

H20Babie

The food court grab and go section should have some soy milk, at least the Poly and POR have the last few trips. As I am lactose-intolerant as well, I usually order some groceries to be delivered to the resort and request a fridge (at the values) for medical reasons.

acgift

Just contact DisneyWorld. They have special foods for all types of allergies. We gave them our home resort and all of our planned dining. At each meal a chef met us and showed us what was allowed. (Our granddaughter has a severe tree nut allergy) They even made special rolls for us at Crystal palace because the regular rolls could have been contaminated by ones having tree nuts. At POR, where we stayed, they had tree nut free chocolate chip cookies that she always had for desserts and snack. They have everything you will need to have a safe visit. Somewhere on the Disney site there is the phone number and e-mail address for the person who will take care of your needs. Just look for it or just ask on this site and I'm sure someone will steer you in the right direction. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom