All You Can Eat Dining Plan

TURKEY

Original Poster
Does Sea World currently offer a dining plan (where you get the wristband) similar to Universal?

I know they had it at one time. I've heard they got rid of it, but wanted to know for those that had been recently.

Rabflmom

Does Sea World currently offer a dining plan (where you get the wristband) similar to Universal?

I know they had it at one time. I've heard they got rid of it, but wanted to know for those that had been recently.

Got the summer Passport in the mail today .
First thing I saw was all you can eat,drink, all day plan but it is only for passport holders and not offered to general guests. It is $26.42 for 1 entree platter, 1 side item or dessert, and 1 fountain drink, ice tea or 20 oz water each time through the line. It says to go to SW.com for more info but I couldn't find it on there so have no idea where you go to purchase it, but assuming Customer service?

Helena123

Yea, Cumster Service/Guest Relations is probably your best bet
I do vaguely remember something about it when i was there in October but I couldn't tell you for sure

TURKEY

Original Poster
Yesterday was my first trip since October. They had it then with signs posted by the restaurants. Didn't see anything about it, but didn't ask.

I ended up Dining with Shamu. Not bad if you love Shamu. Food was pretty good as well.

Got my summer Passport in the mail today as well and saw the ad. It doesn't really mention where to go to purchase or when it's being offered, maybe only once Sea World after Dark starts?

BikerJim

Got the summer Passport in the mail today .
First thing I saw was all you can eat,drink, all day plan but it is only for passport holders and not offered to general guests. It is $26.42 for 1 entree platter, 1 side item or dessert, and 1 fountain drink, ice tea or 20 oz water each time through the line. It says to go to SW.com for more info but I couldn't find it on there so have no idea where you go to purchase it, but assuming Customer service?

They do offer it to all guests. The regular price is $29.??, the $26.42 is with our Passholder Discount. I did this last year about 5 times, I like to eat alot and it's like a 10 hour buffet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom