All time favorite Disney song

MicBat

"Home" - Beauty and the Beast (Broadway Cast)
"A Whole New World" - Aladdin
"I'm Still Here" - Treasure Planet
"Second Star to the Right" - Peter Pan and Return to Neverland
"It's Not Easy" - Pete's Dragon
"Let's Get Together" - The Parent Trap
"Can You Feel the Love Tonight" - The Lion King

Big Al's Gal

Original Poster
Guess What.. :)

I just realized that the subject matter on this thread is wrong.. :) SMART Gal.. :lol:

Thanks for the replys everyone!! Im LOVIN this Keep 'em coming!!:D :wave:

Buford

Originally posted by Big Al's Gal
Guess What..

I just realized that the subject matter on this thread is wrong.. :) SMART Gal..

Thanks for the replys everyone!! Im LOVIN this Keep 'em coming!!

Well...one of Walt Disney's favorite passions WAS music, wasn't it? This can be a follow-up to the Music thread we had back in Decemeber!!

*Great idea, Caroline!*

:sohappy: :D :) :kiss: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :D

P.S...Ever figure out how to change the avatar? I can help!

My all time favourite Disney song would have to be "When You Wish Upon A Star".

Whenever I hear it, I feel all warm and cosy! I also love the scene when Jiminiy Cricket sings it as he's so cute!

I also heard that "W.Y.W.U.A.S." is Steven Spielberg's all-time favourite song :sohappy:

theonlytigger

Since I'm such a Lion King freak, most of my favorite Disney songs are Lion King songs...

1. I Just Can't Wait to Be King
2. Circle of Life
3. Hakuna Matata
4. Beauty and the Beast
5. Colors of the Wind

And my favorite non-animated movie songs are....

1. Step In Time
2. Supercala..(because I can't spell the rest of it :animwink: )
3. Lets go Fly a Kite

swhite

I would have to say When you wish upon a star is my all time favorite but a few others would be I'm Wishing,It's a Small World I know I'm gonna get killed for that one:hurl: but ya have to admit it sure is a catchy tune :lol: and also I've got no strings,The Wonderful thing about Tiggers ,The Siamese Cat song ,Beauty and the Beast,Magic in the Streets Album ,Fantasmic Album,Lilo & Stitch Soundtrack Oh no Disney songs are just like Pringles once you pop you can't stop:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess I better :zipit: :zipit:

Attachments

• tinkglobe.gif
    tinkglobe.gif
    21.1 KB · Views: 121

prberk

Not exactly hugely famous or familiar, but my favorite is "Golden Dream" in the America pavillion at EPCOT....

As for movie music, I also like another forgotten classic, "Candle on the Water," from Pete's Dragon, by Helen Reddy.

Perhaps their obsurity help them become things that I like a little more. Not overdone. But I still like many old favorites, like the "There's a Great Big, Beautiful Tomorrow" and "Wish Upon A Star."

EmeraldDolphin

I like lots & lots of Disney music! I like songs from Mary Poppins, Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty & The Beast, Pocohantas, Little Mermaid... then I also like Grim Grinning Ghosts, Yo-ho A Pirate's Life for me!, Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, When You Wish Upon A Star......... a probably a lot more that I can't think of off the top of my head... I'm always playing Disney music... drives my husband nuts... :lol:

spinsurgeon

Zipadeedooda, if it can't make you smile, nothing will, and Beauty and the Beast, since I am forced to put the video on at least every other day for my 2 year old daughter, who sings to it.

BigNorm

Does anyone remember the CoP's song from the 80s? I think it was called "Now is the Time." If I'm not mistaken they used in Horizons too before they tore it down.

Maria

Originally posted by BigNorm
Does anyone remember the CoP's song from the 80s? I think it was called "Now is the Time." If I'm not mistaken they used in Horizons too before they tore it down.

"Now is the time, now is the best time of your life...", or something like that! I was younger and didn´t speak the English I speak now :animwink:

I can´t name my all time favorite song.... there are so many classics that I can´t pick just one or two. Part of your world, Can you feel the love tonight, A whole new world... etc. Oh, and MicBat, "Let´s get together" from The Parent Trap is another one I like because even though it´s not a movie from my time, my mom had the 45RPM black old disk with the soundtrack from the movie, and she told us about it when we were young. Now I have it on my Disney´s 60 years CD collection, all digitalized... hehe :animwink:

Ah... and "You´ll be in my heart" from Tarzan makes me cry A LOT but I love it too!

MicBat

Ah, yes... I used to watch the Parent Trap all of the time as a kid... Great movie, great song!
Another one of my all time favorite Disney songs is "Second Star to the Right" from Peter Pan. I dont really like the version that appears in the movie, but I like all other renditions of it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom