• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

All-stars or Pop Century?

Dad 2 M & M

Advertisement
Pop will have the Skyliner gondola system up and running since Sept 29.
My guess is it will open well before the stated date.....they were running the system last week with occupied gondolas....

Dad 2 M & M

POP

I'd rather stay at the Hampton on Palm Pkwy than an All Stars.
Not sure if you meant that as a super slam or you were joking....as the Hampton on Palm Parkway is one of the least "values" of the Hilton Lake Buena Vista portfolio. The Palm Parkway area would give you the Hilton Garden Inn within less than $10 of the Hampton price and is currently only $2 more for the week of Labor Day........

Mainahman

ill be at POP in 8 days. will be booking my return trip to POP before that short trip is over. TO us its home. AOA has a few things on the pool bar menu that look tasty, so we will likely walk over for that, but other than that, POP is just home.

hauntology

Pop Century is more worth it, but if you opt for an All Star, I really enjoy the set up of the Movie/Music way more than sports.

Can you do Art of Animation?

Dave Ber

Art of Animation has Full Size beds, would never stay there again, will not pay Deluxe money to stay at AoA for one of their character suites, if I am paying that kind of money, I am staying deluxe every time

Top Bottom