All-Star Sports

Sbk1234

Original Poster
Any idea if the All Star Sports is still scheduled to reopen on time? I've heard rumors that they're behind schedule, and we have reservations there for a week starting April 9. I kind of hope they're not ready so they'll have to move us somewhere else. Any other hotel would basically be an upgrade.

castlecake2.0

Any idea if the All Star Sports is still scheduled to reopen on time? I've heard rumors that they're behind schedule, and we have reservations there for a week starting April 9. I kind of hope they're not ready so they'll have to move us somewhere else. Any other hotel would basically be an upgrade.
As far as I know it’s still scheduled to open on time

Sbk1234

Original Poster
I just want to add that I just returned from a week at All Star Sports. I did not want to stay there, and hoped that the hotel wasn't ready in time so we'd be upgraded to a better hotel. I will gladly say, I was WRONG. All Star Sports was a wonderful hotel with an incredible staff. EACH cast member I encountered was professional and went over and above in their efforts to help make my stay special. I will gladly stay there again anytime.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom