All-Star Sports - Room request options

Mark P.

Original Poster
Is "Near Elevator" really the only request option available for All-Star Sports standard rooms?

Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 6.53.45 PM.png

Mickey5150

When I did online check-in I was able to select the building or theme, can't remember which. That was for my trip in 2 weeks. This may finally be my chance to stay in a basketball room!

Dad 2 M & M

There is something wrong with the
Is "Near Elevator" really the only request option available for All-Star Sports standard rooms?

View attachment 234801
There is something wrong with the Disneyworld.disney.go.com site....sometime around Wednesday (maybe earlier this week) the site started acting strange. Now, clearly the site has been updated with new graphics and such, but MDE is still acting up. We rescheduled our reservation to arrive at All-Star Music next Wednesday, and it is the 2nd time we've rescheduled that reservation.

Here is what we are seeing in My Reservations when logging in on different browsers:

Firefox - Reservation shows Arrive October 4th, which is correct, but if we hit Change Reservation, the date of arrival shows our original reservation date (Original reservation was December 12th)

Google Chrome - Reservation shows Arrive October 4th, again correct, but if we hit Change Reservation, the date of arrival shows our most recently amended reservation date (amended reservation was October 5th)

Again, in My Reservations the date of arrival is correct, but when hitting Change Reservation, something goes awry.

The room request for All-Star Music is doing the exact same thing you are mentioning....Near Elevator is the only option....and in checking our November ressie for Pop Century, there are zero options listed in the drop down......not even Near Elevator

Sorry if I'm telling you something you are already aware, but Room Request options should include all kinds of things such as near transportation, lobby, parking, ground floor, Building......so many I don't recall all of them.

If you really want Room Requests you'll have to call, but be warned there are tremendous wait times when calling......we called and waited, happily waited on hold over a hour so we could at least have the Cast Member enter our requests.

Seems the update of the website has a few kinks to iron out.....Pixie Dust bro......it'll get there

parkhopper1213

The only options I know about are the "Preferred" vs "Regular" Room. The Preferred rooms cost a bit more, and are closer to the main building so there is less walking. At the All Star Sports, its usually building 1&6. They may have added more buildings. We also request a room with 2 double beds.

Pixieish

It's a current known glitch. I have a TA friend that confirmed that for me the other day.

I swear, the Disney website is more problematic than my MIL is at iHop when she acts as though she has a right to expect 4-star service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom