All Star Music - tips?

Dad 2 M & M

So, I got a family room and I see those are only in Jazz and Calypso bldg. We won't be there until Dec. 10, is staying away from Sports an issue that time of year? If not, should I request a specific bldg. or area? I do like to be as close as possible to food court and transportation (I always book preferred rooms at really spread out resorts now after the first screw up at Port Orleans!). Love them at Pop. Thanks!
I'd request Calypso BLDG 10, or Jazz BLDG 9....either of those building will get you on the "Movies" side of Music or farthest away from Sports.

For being as close to transportation and food court, Calypso building 10 will get you the closest. Here are the suites closest to Melody Hall:

Ground Floor - 0456, 0458, or 0460 will get you on the Calypso Pool side a few feet from Melody Hall, further down that side would be 0404, 0406, 0408. The other side of the wing, closer to parking lot, but still close to Melody Hall (you'll turn left out of your room and left by the bongo staircase) 0448, 0450, 0452

2nd Floor - 0556, 0558, 0560 (2nd number of your room goes up as you go higher in building. 3rd Floor 0566, 0658 etc...

See pic below
Music Suites.jpg

I am Timmy

I'd request Calypso BLDG 10, or Jazz BLDG 9....either of those building will get you on the "Movies" side of Music or farthest away from Sports.

For being as close to transportation and food court, Calypso building 10 will get you the closest. Here are the suites closest to Melody Hall:

Ground Floor - 0456, 0458, or 0460 will get you on the Calypso Pool side a few feet from Melody Hall, further down that side would be 0404, 0406, 0408. The other side of the wing, closer to parking lot, but still close to Melody Hall (you'll turn left out of your room and left by the bongo staircase) 0448, 0450, 0452

2nd Floor - 0556, 0558, 0560 (2nd number of your room goes up as you go higher in building. 3rd Floor 0566, 0658 etc...

See pic belowView attachment 227096
You rock! This is beyond helpful - you actually included room numbers! I am blown away by your extra effort, thank you so much. I wrote all this down and put it with my info. so I know what to request when I call. I am sending extra pixie dust your way this day!

graphite1326

Our last trip was at Music. Mainly it was because of the free dining deal and I had an AAA agent book my trip when I was at work because they were going fast. We usually stay at POP. We decided to make the best of it though and the price was definitely better. We liked the resort and really as far as value resorts go there isn't much difference. We are there only to sleep. My only complaint was that it's a longer walk from the park to the bus pick-up station. Longer than POP.

Come to think of it that is the main reason I like POP because it's a shorter walk to the buses and I have never had to share.

boricuany8

My family did 11 day at Music. Its your basic resort. no slides or extra features. Didnt like the food court as the choices were limited. We only shared the bus once but it was empty. The resort was very close to Animal Kingdom and if you like to walk, Mc Donalds is close to the entrance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom