ALL-Star Music room locations

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster
So I know that standard rooms are located in Broadway Hall, Country Fair, and Rock Inn, but are there any standards in Jazz Inn or is that where the family suites are located? I'm assuming that preferred rooms are in Calypso.

belledream

Jazz is preferred now, but we've booked Standard any ended up in Jazz before. It just depends on availability - you may get lucky!

Broadway/Rock are barely any further than Jazz too. :)

Vic23

For the Standard rooms, which is the better space to request you think? We are going in the middle of January, so wanted to get opinions. We requested Country Inn and Landcape view so far....what do you guys think?!

belledream

Country is about as far as you can get, but it is a nice space. I personally like Broadway, but if you're looking solely at distance to lobby/buses, that would just depend on where your room is, it may not be that much closer than Country. Broadway to me just seems to have a little extra touch of magic, especially at night when it's all lit up!

As for views, Landscape view would hopefully just be a view of something that's not a pool or parking lot... usually it may just be trees or grass. :p

I personally like to make requests more of top/bottom floor/elevator - I just think those are somewhat more important and in my experiences, it *seems* like those are more often than not, granted. Whereas my building requests are often not granted (usually for the better).

Vic23

Country is about as far as you can get, but it is a nice space. I personally like Broadway, but if you're looking solely at distance to lobby/buses, that would just depend on where your room is, it may not be that much closer than Country. Broadway to me just seems to have a little extra touch of magic, especially at night when it's all lit up!

As for views, Landscape view would hopefully just be a view of something that's not a pool or parking lot... usually it may just be trees or grass. :p

I personally like to make requests more of top/bottom floor/elevator - I just think those are somewhat more important and in my experiences, it *seems* like those are more often than not, granted. Whereas my building requests are often not granted (usually for the better).

Thank you for the great info! Distance isn’t a big deal honestly my two requests are I would like first floor and not to stare at a parking lot, so based on the map it didn’t appear as though a country faced any of the actual parking lots. Think this is a good approach on my end?

belledream

Thank you for the great info! Distance isn’t a big deal honestly my two requests are I would like first floor and not to stare at a parking lot, so based on the map it didn’t appear as though a country faced any of the actual parking lots. Think this is a good approach on my end?
You're welcome!

One could hope, but there are service roads back there to contend with. TouringPlans has some in-depth info on specific rooms, but I have never personally tried to secure a specific room, so I don't know how often that works out. But at least it may give you an idea of your potential options: https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/hotels/disneys-all-star-music-resort

About the floor requests... now that I think about it, I had glanced at Online Check-In for our trip next year and remembered now that they had removed the Ground/Top floor options. We're at Pop though so I don't know if it varies by resort now or if they just took it off of all of them. But if you don't see it, you can always call to have it noted on your reservation, which is what I did. (We're Ground Floor people too). Obviously not guaranteed, but it doesn't hurt.

Disneyfreak Jen

For the Standard rooms, which is the better space to request you think? We are going in the middle of January, so wanted to get opinions. We requested Country Inn and Landcape view so far....what do you guys think?!

Country is the best spot for landscape, as it’s at the end and the whole back area is trees. I was in Rock building 4, right next to Country and it looks like a nice quiet spot.

Dad 2 M & M

Pick Building 5.....Building 6 could possibly give you a view of a well landscaped retention pond!!

Vic23

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to close the loop on how / where things landed for me.

All Star Music ended up putting us in room 1655, which is a preferred pool view (i only paid for a standard) so I got extremely lucky. We were in Calypso on floor 3 - amazing experience and incredible value (we usually do Moderates but this was not much different at all).

We will absolutely stay at a value resort again (and I will pay for a preferred pool view next time to make sure I get this great spot again!)

belledream

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to close the loop on how / where things landed for me.

All Star Music ended up putting us in room 1655, which is a preferred pool view (i only paid for a standard) so I got extremely lucky. We were in Calypso on floor 3 - amazing experience and incredible value (we usually do Moderates but this was not much different at all).

We will absolutely stay at a value resort again (and I will pay for a preferred pool view next time to make sure I get this great spot again!)
Yay! I’m glad you got something even better than you could have hoped for!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom