All-Star Honeymoon?

disneyhope

Hi all,

My happiest wish came true, and I'm honeymooning in Disney! Woo! I ask of your advice... have any of you stayed at an All-Star resort for your honeymoon? My fiance and I don't really want to spend a lot on our room, but we do want to stay on property. I've been at the All-Star resorts on other trips and liked them a lot, I was just wondering how they are honeymoon-wise. Is any one better for a honeymoon than another? We'll be going next June if that matters... any help would be appreciated!:D

Thanks!

Pippa

Oooooohhhhhhh!!!! I am honeymooning at WDW in November at POFQ and all these stories are making me soooooo impatient!! Even though its our 5th trip over all I want this one to be really special, we are definately getting the wedding ears, any more tips would be appreciated! :wave:

Upvote 0

WDWEric

DisneyPhD said:
I agree with dcsmokey

I have never stayed at at value resort, so I don't know. I do know any place on prop is better then being off and going to WDW for your honeymoon is great.

Sometimes the mods can be just a little bit more. For example we are staying at PORS tomarrow and with a code is was only $20 more then a value, plus we get a refridgerator for free instead of $10 a night so it was really only 10 more a night. (Values were 59, PORS was 79.)

All the mods really are very romantic and relaxing. They also have food courts so that is a bonus for people who want to eat there, and have a sit down resturant also.

Keep an eye out for codes and try to get a good rate at a moderate resort. After all this is your honeymoon!! (you do tend to spend more time in your room then a regular vacation!) :lookaroun

My wife and I went to Disney on our honeymoon also,when we checked in we told them that and for no extra charge we had a king size bed :sohappy: and a refrigerator, for free. All Star Music is probably the quitest AS resort, plus it has a lot of shade something Pop lacks. Plus it is really only loud by your resorts pool area, request a room farther away or on the backside of one of the buildings, We stayed at the Jazz Inn and we were facing trees and grass, it was really quiet.

Upvote 0

racer75

I stayed at All Star Music almost 9 years ago for our honeymoon and we enjoyed it very much. We were at the parks most of the time and if we were at the resort to swim it was also nice because of the two seperate pools one had all the kids and the other had adults. When you check in make sure to let them know it is your honeymoon. We got balloons and a card signed by Mickey and Minnie.

Upvote 0

diddy_mouse

congrats on your honeymoon!!!

i too am honeymooning in WDW, we're staying at POFQ in October. i think the best thing to look foward to is spending time with your significant other in such a wonderful place (ok..corny, i know)

i would definitely suggest a Moderate resort if you can afford it. you get a great deal and a little more amenities. CBR and PO are my favorites, the location of both and the look of the resorts are great!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom