All new threads from RetroWDW being deleted?

wdwms

Original Poster
Not sure what we did to upset the balance of the force, but the moderators are sending a clear message that our posts are not wanted here. Sharing vintage film restorations and our podcast must be on the "no no" list.. We don't compete with anything else on this forum, we are old school news, we dont' care about the latest Frozen news..

Unless a good explanation is given and we are contacted, we have no choice to suspend all posts that everyone enjoys here in this sub-forum

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Advertising and sales are prohibited.

You were selling T-Shirts and the whole post just appeared to be an ad.

I'm sure you can understand that if we allow those types of posts the entire board will soon become a for sale and promotional area.

Please see Terms and Rules for more info.

wdwms

Original Poster
The entire post wasn't an ad, in fact you removed a post that nothing more than a paragraph and a video.

The podcast posts did have links to our supportus page, i'll remove those in the future. If you can restore the 3 threads I'll remove the offending areas.

Also, i've moderated sites for years, best to contact the user ahead of time instead of just moving things around w/out notifying them. WOrks better for all and creates a better understanding.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The entire post wasn't an ad, in fact you removed a post that nothing more than a paragraph and a video.

The podcast posts did have links to our supportus page, i'll remove those in the future. If you can restore the 3 threads I'll remove the offending areas.

Also, i've moderated sites for years, best to contact the user ahead of time instead of just moving things around w/out notifying them. WOrks better for all and creates a better understanding.
Yes, and that paragraph was asking for donations and selling T-Shirts.

This site has 6 million posts, we have to moderate quickly and there is simply no time to start negotiating with users about what they post and if it can be edited before moderation is needed.

The terms and conditions clearly spell out what you can and can't do. As long as you don't infringe on what is being said in the terms there will be no problem :)

Can I ask you to read Terms and Rules

wdwms

Original Poster
Yes i read over them, if we can just restore the posts, I'll edit out all the links to our online shop and won't have that in the post in the future. I didn't do it on purpose, i just copy/paste the text of our podcast. When done lets kill this thread and move on. :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yes i read over them, if we can just restore the posts, I'll edit out all the links to our online shop and won't have that in the post in the future. I didn't do it on purpose, i just copy/paste the text of our podcast. When done lets kill this thread and move on. :)
All set :) Thanks.

wdwms

Original Poster
all editied, one of the other posts is MIA, but i'll repost it.. no worries.. ok lets kill this thread and thanks for working w/me

The Mom

Premium Member
Signatures may not contain images, videos or links to external sites. Font size is restricted automatically.

Any signatures that do not fit these guidelines may be deleted without warning

wdwms

Original Poster
ok signature cleaned up as well can you turn mine back on please and delete this thread? i think i'm complying now...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom