New Feature All new emoji capability 🙋‍♂️

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The WDWMAGIC Forums now support emoji 🤓 - which means you can use any of your favorite emoji from your 📱device! You are no longer restricted to the built in smilies.👍

You can use emoji anywhere that test can be entered

Here is the emoji keyboard in use on an iPhone - and it is done in just the same way as if you are using iMessage or another app.

IMG_0516.jpg

Using a MAC
  1. Place the cursor where you can enter text on a Mac
  2. Press Command + Control + Spacebar concurrently to bring up the Emoji quick type panel
  3. Select your emoji to immediately type it on the Mac
Using Windows 10
  1. Windows Key and Period / Full Stop Key ( . ) will bring up the emoji panel
NOTE
Emoji should not be confused with Smilies, though they serve a similar purpose. Emoji are typed directly from an emoji keyboard layout, while smilies are typed as strings of characters that are converted to images.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Huh. My versions of Windows 10 isn't doing that. Let me see if I need to update...

And it did need to be updated. Never updated to the 'fall' version. As much as Windows loves throwing extraneous alerts at you, it never bothered to say, "hey, we've tried to update to the fall version 12 times and still didn't take."

The auto updater wasn't working. So after playing with that for most of the day, I downloaded the latest version and manually updated. Which took about 6 hours. But now...

👍

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom