All Journey into Imagination Area Music Loops Thread

TwilightZone

Original Poster
All Journey into Imagination Area Music Loops Thread

A long time ago I made a similar thread for Tomorrowland. I felt Imagination needed similar love especially since some tracks are missing from youtube. Thus the creation of this thread. Note: while not gone now, With Figment is still included here as it will be gone soon.

80's (Pre - Institute):

Ambience

Magic Journeys

Captain EO

90's (Post - Institute):

Ambience (one | two)

One Little Spark

Honey I Shrunk the Audience

Misc:

Magic Journeys

Demo Song

Making Memories (Disneyland Fun)

True Colors

Missing Songs:

The score for this rare preshow for Honey I Shrunk The Audience

Language Arts through Imagination score (though the theme song can be easily seen through the videos)

Any music that might play for the movie previews (does that really count though?)

Rodj

I hope they release the full source audio or at least the instrumental loops for each section of the ride when JIIWF closes. My personal favorite loop is the one at the loading dock transitioning to the upside room.

TwilightZone

Original Poster
I hope they release the full source audio or at least the instrumental loops for each section of the ride when JIIWF closes. My personal favorite loop is the one at the loading dock transitioning to the upside room.
Yeah same! It would be cool for disney to do, even if they do it as a limited run thing during an event or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom