All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOT Explorer

The current one is Disney panicing that people were ed they got rid of Figment. So they rushed him back in, in a half ______ current Disney management sort of way :hurl:

In actuality...I really like the ride. I don't get all this obnoxious Figgy crap, besides his voice.:lol: But I can live with that.

What I DON'T get...How the heck this is existing in EPCOT and WTH happened to DF;)

I think/hope it will be fixed soon though.:)

Expo_Seeker40

I miss the purpose/brand of EPCOT Center

I don't miss the numerous AA rides and educational films, but I miss the feeling of "being somewhere". :lookaroun

After taking my grandmother to Epcot for her first time a few weeks ago, while she said she enjoyed it, she found certain things a bit too common.

Innoventions plaza is full of clutter, and has merch carts in the breezways, giant mouse gears store, and merch and DVC on the way to world showcase.

"It's expected, every theme park does this".

It's true....and people laugh when jungle cruise skippers make gift shop jokes.

I think Main Street is another area that lost its purpose and became another shopping mall just like Innoventions Plaza and the main path to world showcase.

Perhaps disney should utilize the CM elsewhere, and stop paying for giant balls and other merch that the average guest does NOT buy while on vacation at Disney.

but I'm not supposed to complain, because everything is supposed to be magical when I go right? :rolleyes:

*puts on faded sweatshirt and hangz out with sum lolgurlz and Diane and Peggy near the enchanted tiki room*:hammer:

CaptainMichael

Video or audio? Both. Multi angle video at Mousebits, and a few isolated tracks from the finale too.

And may this be the first post where I say (very appropiate) we`ve just booked for September 18th for 2 weeks :D

You sure are making up for that 6 year dry spell. :lol:

Glad you're coming back again!

Edit, I'm gonna give Mousebits another try tonight...it's been years since I've been there, and I want to see what all HOOPLA is about.:eek:

Figment632

In actuality...I really like the ride. I don't get all this obnoxious Figgy crap, besides his voice.:lol: But I can live with that.

What I DON'T get...How the heck this is existing in EPCOT and WTH happened to DF;)

I think/hope it will be fixed soon though.:)

He got a promotion now hes known as Dean Finder :brick:

EPCOT Explorer

I miss the purpose/brand of EPCOT Center

I don't miss the numerous AA rides and educational films, but I miss the feeling of "being somewhere". :lookaroun

After taking my grandmother to Epcot for her first time a few weeks ago, while she said she enjoyed it, she found certain things a bit too common.

Innoventions plaza is full of clutter, and has merch carts in the breezways, giant mouse gears store, and merch and DVC on the way to world showcase.

"It's expected, every theme park does this".

It's true....and people laugh when jungle cruise skippers make gift shop jokes.

I think Main Street is another area that lost its purpose and became another shopping mall just like Innoventions Plaza and the main path to world showcase.

Perhaps disney should utilize the CM elsewhere, and stop paying for giant balls and other merch that the average guest does NOT buy while on vacation at Disney.

but I'm not supposed to complain, because everything is supposed to be magical when I go right? :rolleyes:

*puts on faded sweatshirt and hangz out with sum lolgurlz and Diane and Peggy near the enchanted tiki room*:hammer:
YES! I'm so sick of Fantasyland South.:hammer::lookaroun

Walt Disney World has something unique: The ability to give a guest a differentiated experience each day. You have the classic Disney park of the MK but let's move past that! Give us Futurism, Give us World Culture. Give us the World of Hollywood and of the Animal Kingdom. Don't give us attractions that can ALL fit into Fantasyland. Give us that unique spirit tht we once had. The unique stories and characters. The Typical Disney Franchises are nice for ONE park, but not for all.

GothMickey

Thank you all for your input for the songs. I took Marni's advice, looked for his stuff on Mousebits. Found a ton of Epcot songs. Next up, VIDEOS!!!!! Suddenly, Epcot is starting to rate extremely high with me. Epcot has always been my second favorite park, but the music makes a world of difference to me. If the park gets any kind of major upgrade (FIXING IMAGINATION WOULD BE A GREAT START DISNEY!!!), then Epcot will rival MK for my favorite.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Maybe, just maybe, he can pair with Michael Jackson: HONEY, I SHRUNK CAPTAIN EO!!!
Then Jacko can put Rick in his pocket and say, "You're just another part of me..."

:lookaroun

:lol:

____

Welcome to the party, Michael! You'll lose a few dozen hours of your life with all the awesome stuff on Mousebits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom