All Ears Net--All Star Model Suites

crazygirley

Laura22 said:
That is really nice. However, I still don't think I can stay at a value resort again after being spoiled at the deluxes. Doesn't matter how nice the room is, to me its the location that makes it great!
I have to agree with you. While I probably would stay in them just to see what they are like, I can't help admitting that even a Standard View room at AKL looks and seems more appealing to me. I am staying at ASMu in January and wonder how I will manage the downgrade.

peter11435

Jekyll Baker said:
Just one thought. If Disney rebuilt Pop Century's Legendary Years as a suite resort, would it still be considered a Value resort or maybe as a Moderate resort? Or would they have to create a new category, say Value Suite?
It would still be a value. It would still need to be part of Pop Century. Coronado has suites too, but they didn't make it a delux, or a moderate suite.

Nicole

I think this is a brilliant idea. I have three kids and so we can't stay at the Values or Moderates anymore if we all go together. And even at the Deluxes it's hard to fit five people in one room. We end up getting two rooms at the Values and it works well. On our next trip we are going to stay at the Fort Wilderness Cabins, but they are considerably more expensive than two values would be.

ErickainPA

It would be a great idea to just make over the Legendary Years of Pop to suites. Leave the other hotels as is and just make all these suites. Right now just getting a King size room for my hubby and I is fine, but once kids come along, the extra room would be nice without having the extra price tag of having to get either the cabins, staying in a villa or off-property.

I know when I was a teenager, it was rough having to share a room with my parents, with the suites the older kids can have their own space which is a major plus for most.

1disneydood

Does anyone know if they'd still be "pop century" themed? I'm an 80's fanatic and that right there makes me stay at Pop. Eh, what does it matter to me. I'm a "frugal" vacationer and one room is fine for us two and our son anyway. All we do at the resort is sleep, eat sometime, and catch the bus to where the real magic is.

peter11435

1disneydood said:
Does anyone know if they'd still be "pop century" themed? I'm an 80's fanatic and that right there makes me stay at Pop. Eh, what does it matter to me. I'm a "frugal" vacationer and one room is fine for us two and our son anyway. All we do at the resort is sleep, eat sometime, and catch the bus to where the real magic is.
Im sure they will be themed just like Legendary years was planned to be. I am almost certain that they would follow the plans for the original Legendary Years exactly except for changing the floorplans of the guest rooms.

1disneydood

For those who are interested, here's a pic I took of the incomplete pop century phase 2.

http://members..net/sheilapicone1/phase2.jpg

I think that's where the article is stating where the new suites would go.

TTATraveler

I really like the concept of the suites at the values. The pics from the All Stars look great, having a little problem visualizing the layout of the suite, but they look promising.

djmatthews

I think the suite looks great. In some ways I think it looks nicer than some of the existing suites that Disney has. Perhaps Disney are trying to tear people away from the vast amount of villas in the Orlando area by offering value suites.

celticdog

Jekyll Baker said:
Just one thought. If Disney rebuilt Pop Century's Legendary Years as a suite resort, would it still be considered a Value resort or maybe as a Moderate resort? Or would they have to create a new category, say Value Suite?

How about "Suite Value".:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom