All Booked!!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Original Poster
Today was my day to make my ressies. We got everything we wanted. We have a few new places that we are trying as we like to try new places each trip. I'm sure I may have to make some changes as it gets closer but here is the ones me and DH have booked: (booked all online in less than 30 min this morning)

Le Cellier
Ohana
Hoop De Do (*first time)
Kona (breakfast)
Boma (breakfast)
Via Napoli
Bongos (*first time)
Mama Melrose (*first time)
Sci-Fi (lunch)
Rose and Crown (*first time)

So excited but hate it is still 180 days away!! Lol :)

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Today was my day for ADR's as well. Got everything that I wanted except for Cali Grill. Apparently gonna have to keep checking to see when reservations open up for the date that I want.

sxeensweet

Original Poster
Today was my day for ADR's as well. Got everything that I wanted except for Cali Grill. Apparently gonna have to keep checking to see when reservations open up for the date that I want.
Yeah last trip we couldn't get Ohana and we kept trying even once we got there. We were lucky and called each day while there and were able to get a ressie a few days before we left. So never give up even once you arrive call every day or multiple times a days lol :)

sxeensweet

Original Poster
Did you call or do online? I can't seem to do any credit card reservations online. It always says Server Busy.
I did all of them online and had no problems with the three that needed a credit card. Keep trying or call If you keep having problems. The very well could have just been busy on the server. :)

Pooh Lover

Woo hoo! Such a relief to have that pesky task out of the way so you can get on to more important things like looking forward to your vacation and all the wonderful meals you'll have! Congrats on not only getting everything you wanted but being able to book them all online.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom