Alice ride at WDW?

PurpleDragon

Yeah, that's about the size of it. But why didn't you include Tiki Room under Aladdin and Lion King? I guess you ignored Country Bears for the same reasons you ignored it Haunted Mansion: it's a joke.

I didnt' include Tiki Room under Lion King or Aladdin because Zazoo and Iago were only added to the attraction, the attraction is not based on those movies it still has its original theme. :animwink:

Ya country bears was a complete joke too. :rolleyes:

loveyloo2

Original Poster
Luckily...

I got a coupon from Costco for $5 off Disney movies, so I bought Dumbo, Aladdin, Monsters Inc, Mary Poppins and Alice in Wonderland...so we're getting there...I rented a Bug's Life, but half way through, the disc stopped working and it's the only copy Hollywood Video had...oh well, if I come across a copy of that I'll probably pick that up, too...Thanks for reminding me of all the movies I had forgotten about!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Animaniac93-98

You should add Lady and the Tramp on the list if you eat at Tony's

plus if you're really bored you could watch:

Melody Time- Pecos Bill Tale Tale Inn and Cafe
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad- Sleepy Hollow refreshments
Johnny Tremain- Liberty Square in General

for Song of the South, a segment is included on "One Hour in Wonderland" on the Alice in Wonderland DVD.

DisneyMarg

I got a coupon from Costco for $5 off Disney movies, so I bought Dumbo, Aladdin, Monsters Inc, Mary Poppins and Alice in Wonderland...so we're getting there...I rented a Bug's Life, but half way through, the disc stopped working and it's the only copy Hollywood Video had...oh well, if I come across a copy of that I'll probably pick that up, too...Thanks for reminding me of all the movies I had forgotten about!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

For my 500th post :sohappy: I will put in a plug for your local public library. There you can borrow many Disney movies for free!

figmentmom

Take a warning about the Snow White ride...with kids that age, it can be very scary, as you way well know. But after going with some cousins on a ride that I thought was charming and harmless, they were freaked out. And many kids feel the same way. It is dark thematically for them, just so you know, and might not be the best ride to start with when you get down there!!

Good point. Approach this one with caution - many smaller children are frightened by that witch! "Peter Pan" is a better dark ride to begin with; if the kids enjoy it, you can reconsider "Snow White."

Adreamisawish

What about the Swiss Family Robinson movie? The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse might be fun for your kids to explore.

I know a lot of people here don't like it, but it was one of my kids' favorite things when we first took them to WDW. It really sparked their imaginations to see how things from a wrecked ship and found on a deserted island were used to make all the comforts of home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom